This is...Different

The Destroyer

Having the spare time to actually finish the scarf, blew my mind. Or at least would have if I did have time, which I don't. Before I could dwell on the fact that I completely failed at any attempt to inform Fate on anything, I sense the balance shifting. My eye starts to flare up with magic, creating an even more messy situation with strings. Covered in pain induced tears and the yarn of the scarf, I start to get a little panicked. Almost if I was drowning.

I quickly stand up, not considering that the sudden movement would irritate my headache. But there's nothing I can do except fall back over, and I don't really feel like that today. Ink has made a new AU, and after almost 2 days of nothing brand new, this is a confirmation that nothing has changed.

During any of Ink's 'breaks', I work on younger AU's that I wasn't able to destroy when they were first created. But when I immediately delete a brand new Alternate Universe, I risk Ink coming in to defend it. Usually after he makes it, he checks to make sure that nothing is wrong. I don't really know if there has been an AU that came out wrong. But I probably would be the first to notice.

He may not even be checking to see if it came out alright. Maybe he can already tell from his home. He could just be waiting for me. I make a portal, not really too keen on dwelling on unanswered questions. I just need to get in and get out.

I feel the source of the new code and the new addition of magic to the universe. The use of energy to make the portal, makes my headache grow a little. There could be the chance that I can get some food in this universe before I have to obliterate it. I doubt it, but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

When I step through the portal I knew what to expect on the other side. A variation of the Underground, the same story that is fabricated into our entire Multiverse. The never changing principles of who, but the ever changing what. Ink controls what is supposed to happen. But sometimes it doesn't always turn out the way Ink had planned it to be. One of the newest examples being Horror Tale.

I had went to the AU the first moments it was created, it appeared to be like every normal AU. It would have been destroyed if Ink wasn't there to face me. I was the one that ended up destroyed, not the universe. Now it has evolved into something I wish I could have destroyed. I want to demolish the twisted place, a place where torture and death is valued. A shiver runs up my spine. I hope that I can get this AU off the map soon.

I take the first step into the newly created world. Exhaling, ready to breathe in the cold air. But as I take my breath in, I am assaulted by the burning, polluted air, trapped underground.

Smoke.

I cover my face and pry open my eyes. The cloud of the gas irritating all my senses. Trees, homes, everything. Lit with fire. Flames consume any and every surface that it touches. Including me and everyone else here. How could this have happened?

I take a step forward. Deciding to take this time to pull up the code. Everything is lost here now anyway. Something already took care of the hard part of my job. Or someone. A large branch falls down, almost hitting me. The fire being too close to my comfort, begins to spread even closer.

Opening the code of this place, almost causes me to crash. My powers being weakened by the atmosphere. I slowly blink, trying to get my vision back. My stamina is slowly depleting. The voices start coming back. Or at least so I thought.

It took a moment to realize the shouting wasn't in my head, but somewhere in the forest. I can't tell what they are shouting...

but I know now that I'm not alone.