Trapped

When Lexile woke up again, she immediately shot up and looked around the room. Her vision had returned, and she was surprised just how much the room hurt her eyes.

The bright white walls were covered with vines and flowers. A small desk sat in a corner with a chair pulled up next to it. A tall bookshelf was placed on one wall, as well as a door. Another door was on the far wall, it probably led out to the rest of the castle, since a large window next to the adjacent door looked out to a majestic garden. 

Lexile sighed and stood up. From the looks of it, she guessed that she was in Marluxia's room. She walked over to the far door and tried to open it. It was locked. She blew a lock of hair out of her face, of course. She noticed a series of red dots across her skin. She supposed that those were from whatever Marluxia 'injected' into her.

She walked over and sat on the bed, glaring at the door. After a while, she put her head in her hands, thinking about her strange dreams. She never fully remembered them, just that they were strange. It always seemed that they disappeared the moment she woke up, but they were still in her brain somewhere. 

Lexile massaged the base of her pointer finger, thinking. How was this possible? Lexile's hands shot to her pockets, she growled in annoyance. They took her phone, figures. Her fingers twitched, wanting to hold, or even just do, something. She settled on running them through her black-blue hair, smoothing out the knots and ties. 

She looked out the window at the large garden. She had seen fan-made stuff that joked about Marluxia having a garden, she didn't expect him to actually have one though. 

She started to hum, already bored with herself. She heard the door open. Turning to it, she resumed her glare.

"Hey now, why are you looking at me like that?" the man who she assumed was Xigbar threw up his hands. He had long grey-streaked hair tied back in a ponytail and a long scar across his face. Lexile raised her eyebrow expectantly. 

"Why am I here?" she demanded. 

Xigbar chuckled, "Sorry sweetheart, I don't know. We just had orders and we followed them."

"Well then, why does Xemnas want me here?" Lexile asked, standing up from the bed. 

"You know Xemnas?" Xigbar gasped sarcastically, keeping his signature smirk on his face, "Well, then again, I suppose you knew my name and Larxene's, though," he laughed again, "you didn't exactly call her by it." He stepped forward and leaned down to be at Lexile's eye level. "Here's my guess, you're here for the same reason you know our names." 

"The game?" Lexile said, crossing her arms, "What does-" Xigbar silenced her with a finger to her lips.

"You can ask all your questions to Xemnas soon enough," he said, grabbing her arm and dragging her out the door. Lexile didn't fight, though she did squirm when Xigbar's hold on her arm got a little to tight.

====Time Skip=====

Xigbar pulled Lexile throughout the castle. It was large and surprisingly empty. Lexile couldn't help but be at awe at the pasty white coloring and Nobody symbols. A thousand questions burned her throat, but she kept them in.

Xigbar eventually pushed her through a large door. In it, Lexile could see only darkness.

"What are you-" she was cut off as Xigbar roughly pushed her into the door. Lexile stumbled, falling onto the pure white floor of another room. Looking up, she recognized it. Thirteen tall thrones stood around her. Each throne held a member of the Organization, but one throne was empty. Number Thirteen's. They all had their hoods up, except Xigbar and the one she recognized as Xemnas. 

Lexile sat up, "What do you want?" she demanded, her voice echoing in the large, seemingly endless room. She started to stand up, but one of the members jumped down off their throne and pinned her to the floor by placing a knee on the small of her back. She growled. "Umm, excuse me! That just so happens to HURT!" 

She heard a few chuckles. Xemnas waved his hand, dismissing the other members. There was a few groans of disappointment as all the members except Xigbar, Xemnas, and whoever the heck was pressing their knee into Lexile's back WAY too hard! Lexile whimpered. "Could you PLEASE get off of me?!" she exclaimed. 

The person got off her back and yanked her to her feet. They tightened one arm around her waist and another loosely around her neck.

"Don't get any ideas flower," they whispered in her ear. Lexile felt like screaming. This guy again. Really?

"So you are the one from all those years ago." Xemnas mused, suddenly appearing right in front of Lexile. Lexile squeaked. Marluxia pulled away his arm around her neck and Xemnas grabbed her chin roughly, tilting her face left and right. "You look different." Lexile tried to open her mouth, but Xemnas tightened his grip. She whimpered again instead. 

"Hey! Number one! I don't think she really remembers all that!" Xigbar shouted, "If you remember, she wasn't exactly having it back there!" 

Xemnas let go of her chin, "Perhaps..."

"Excuse me?! Might you tell me what exactly is my reason for being here?! Cus' I think this counts as a kidnapping!" Lexile yelled before Marluxia covered her mouth with his gloved hand. She bit him. He flinched but didn't pull his hand away. 

Xemnas chucked, "She surely has a greater voice than last time."

"What do you mean, 'last time'?" Lexile asked, though it was muffled because of Marluxia's hand. A Dark Corridor opened behind Xemnas. Xigbar jumped down from his chair and Vexen walked out of the portal. 

"Is it ready?" Xemnas asked. Vexen held up a strange gun-like object. 

"Yes," Vexen said simply.

Lexile started to panic. Forget video game, these guys are creepy! Marluxia held onto her tighter. "Calm down," he hissed. Lexile only squirmed more. Xemnas snapped his fingers. Lexile's vision went dark, but her hearing was still keen and she could feel everything. 

"Whatever you're doing stop!" Lexile muffle-cried. 

"Turn her around," Vexen ordered. Marluxia's hand removed itself and his other turned her around, pressing her against his chest. 

"What are you doing?!" Lexile shouted, "Let go of me!" She felt someone tug the back of the neck her shirt down. Something cold pressed against her skin. "What the-" 

She suddenly screamed as a horrible pain suddenly appeared. Tears welled up in her eyes. "What are you doing?" she sobbed as the pain increased. When the pain finally subdued, she let out a gasp. Marluxia helped guide her to the ground. Lexile touched the spot that had stung so badly. She flinched and pulled her hand away. She could feel there was blood on her fingertips.

"What did you do?" Lexile whimpered. Xemnas crouched in front of her, though she couldn't see him. He wiped away her tears with surprising gentleness. 

"Nothing you will remember," he whispered. He snapped his fingers again. Lexile collapsed on the ground, unconscious. 

Marluxia gently picked her up, "Castle Oblivion?"

Xemnas nodded, "Don't get caught. And make sure they're all gone." Marluxia nodded and walked through a Dark Corridor. 

"How long will it take?" Xigbar asked, "Extracting her memories." 

"Not too long," Vexen replied, "It depends on how much she fights it."

"Let's just wait and see." Xemnas said, disappearing into a new Dark Corridor.