"Hello!"

Sora, Rue, Violet, Donald, and Goofy ran out of the door. Sora skidded to a stop in front of the hooded man they saw earlier. Sora took a fighting stance.

"Well, Sora? Did you enjoy meeting your memories?" he asked.

"Yeah, it was good to see everyone," Sora answered, though he didn't relax. "What do you really want from me?"

"What do you have to give?" The man stepped forward. Rue and Violet stood in front of Sora, Donald, and Goofy. 

"Don't you dare get one step closer!" Rue threatened. 

The man chuckled, "You act like her."

"Who?" Sora asked.

"Lexile," Violet growled, "Where is she?!"

The man didn't answer, he started to walk forward again. Sora summoned his Keyblade. Someone appeared behind the man, and he stopped. The newcomer had spiky red hair and bright green eyes. He had purple marks that looked like upside-down teardrops beneath his eyes.

"Hello!" he exclaimed, snapping his fingers. Sora growled.

"What do you want?" the hooded man asked.

"No hogging the hero," the red-head answered, putting his hands on his hips. The hooded man tossed him a memory card. The red-head caught it and smirked.

"Then perhaps you'd like to test him," the hooded man said while he disappeared.

"Perhaps I would," the red-head said smugly. "My show now, Keyblade Master!" The man jabbed a finger at himself, "Who am I? Oh, my name's Axel. Got it memorized?" he said, his voice filled with energy.

Sora stepped back, surprised, "Uh...sure."

"Good, you're a quick learner," Axel said sarcastically. "So kids, now that we're getting to know each other better..." he paused to throw his hands up and summon his chakrams. Flames danced down his arms and around his weapons. Sora and the others jumped, surprised with the sudden attack. Axel looked at them and smirked, Don't you go off and die on me now!"

"Rue! Violet! Stand back!" Sora shouted. Though they were still angry, the girls ran until they were a safe distance away from the fight. They watched Sora fight Axel, Which included a very graceful high-speed collision into the wall. Flames twirled and spun in the air until Axel disappeared, leaving a blue memory card floating in the air. The girls walked back to Sora. 

Sora grabbed the card gently. "Another one. What's it do?" Goofy asked.

"Probably what the last one did," Rue said like it was the simplest thing in the world.

Jiminy crawled up Sora's shoulder, "Hmm. Kinda looks like the card you used when you made Traverse Town."

"Then I guess we're gonna need it to keep going..." Sora muttered. 

"Duh! Let's go!" Violet shouted.

"They've got the right idea," a voice said. The group looked across the room to see Axel leaning against one of the stark white walls, smirking at them.

"Axel!" Donald shouted.

"Great, we get to deal with Mr. Flamebutt for a little longer," Rue muttered sarcastically.

Axel chuckled, "You do act like her. We barely introduce ourselves and she insults us like we're annoying siblings," he smirked wider, "I guess she got that from you. The girl I remember was nothing like that."

"You remember?" Violet gasped, "What do you mean, 'you remember'?" 

Axel ignored her and turned to Sora, "Really Sora, did you really think after that introduction, I would give up oh so easily?"