Buried Memories: Old Friends

Lelie ran down the roads of Daybreak Town. Her long hair flew behind her like a cape. She could feel sweat clinging to the insides of her tight blue tunic and tall white boots. After a while of running, she found just the person to lead her to what she was looking for.

"Strelitzia!" she called. The orange-haired girl turned. She smiled.

"Hey Lelie," Strelitzia said softly, her Chirithy was beside her. She hugged a small green book to her chest. 

"What's that?" Lelie asked, tilting her head. She pointed to the book.

"Master Ava gave this to me," she said, "she want's me to be a part of the Dandelions. One of the five leaders too." 

"Oh wow," Lelie said, "that's cool!" The poor girl, so had no idea what trouble was in store.

"Want to come with me?" Strelitzia asked. 

Lelie smiled widely, "Sure! If it means getting out of that oh so bad 'Keyblade War' I've been hearing so many rumors about." She was lying through her grin. 

"Great!" Strelitzia said, "Now, if you don't mind, I need to go find someone." 

Lelie pursed her lips, "Who? That kid who you can never get the courage to talk to?" The troublemaker.

Strelitzia nodded, "I want to ask them to join us." 

"Okay," Lelie said, "Good luck!" Strelitzia nodded and started to walk away. "Hey! Wait!" Lelie suddenly yelled. 

Strelitzia turned, "What?" 

Lelie looked around them, "Is your brother around here somewhere?" She wanted to make sure he was still trustworthy. After all, he was tasked with an important secret.

Strelitzia laughed, "When are you guys actually going to go out?" 

"I think we were planning on the Summer Festival. But well, you know that went." Lelie answered, tugging at her ear shyly. Another lie. She didn't dislike Laurium, but she hardly considered this to be the right time to persue a relationship.

Strelitzia nodded, "That Nightmare ruined it for all of us." Lelie looked at the ground. Strelitzia smiled gently, "I'm sure you guys will get another chance. Last I saw him was at the fountain." 

Lelie's face lit up, "Thanks Strelitzia! See you later!" She started to run away. Maybe the treasure was with him there.

"Bye! Good luck!" Strelitzia yelled back. When Lelie was out of view, Strelitzia bent down and picked up Chirithy, "Come on Chirithy, there's only one place we haven't looked yet." She started walking down the ally to the old house where she had seen the Keyblade Wielder before.

==========

Edited 10/24/22