"Naminé"

Sora, Rue, Violet, Donald, and Goofy walked deeper into the castle. Sora had begun to remember a girl, though he couldn't think of her name. The girls also realized that their own memories of the Kingdom Hearts games were fading away. Though they could still remember everything else just fine. Soon, they were just as clueless of their future at Castle Oblivion as the other three.

After a while of walking, they all stopped and looked at each other. Donald turned to Sora.

"Sora, is there anything else you remember about that other girl?" he asked.

Sora hummed, "Just bits and pieces."

"Maybe you could try tellin' us some more stuff about her," Goofy suggested. 

"Good idea Goofy!" Violet said, "Maybe by telling us, you'll remember more!"

Sora raised a finger to his lips, "Well, uhh..." He closed his eyes, as if picturing the girl. "She was quiet...and always drawing. When we'd go to the beach, she'd draw a picture instead of swimming." He smiled, "Sometimes she'd draw us, too! She was really good." He chuckled lightly, "I remember Riku and I fighting over who she'd draw next." His smile faded, "But one day, she was gone, just like that. I think the grown-ups knew the reason. They might even have tried to explain some of it to me. But I was little. I probably didn't understand what was happening." He paused, "I remember crying after she was gone." Sora sighed, "But...that's all. I still don't remember her name." He looked at the floor, disappointed.

"Oh, I bet you'll remember it in no time!" Donald assured him.

"Yeah! No problem!" Rue agreed.

Jiminy jumped up onto Sora's shoulder, "I must point out. Sora keeps remembering things instead of forgetting them."

"That is strange," Violet muttered, a nagging feeling at the back of her head told her she knew why. But she couldn't remember. The same feeling was with her sister.

"It seems to me forgetting thing may be the only way- to reach the memories buried deeper down inside each of us," Jiminy proposed. 

"Even with our friend?" Violet whispered, though only Rue heard. She gently squeezed her sister's hand.

"So we should forget in order to remember?" Goofy asked, confused.

Sora crossed his arms, "Like those guys said... 'Our most precious memories lie so deep in our hearts, that they're out of reach.' All that stuff about finding being losing and losing being finding... I didn't get it at first, but maybe this is what they meant."

"I still don't really get it," Rue mumbled to herself.

"Gawrsh, Sora, I think I'm a little jealous of ya. How come me, Donald, Jiminy, and the girls aren't rememberin' more of the stuff from our memories?" Goofy said.

Donald jumped up in the air, "Come on, Goofy! Let's get going. We've got to forget thing faster."

"I don't really want to forget," Violet said, biting her lower lip.

"Let's just go," Rue muttered, "and not forget."

=======

Organization Watch Room

=======

 "Just as we intended," Larxene said proudly. 

"We'll continue with our plan," Axel responded. "Let's see how far this group will go." He turned away from the lighting-powered Nobody.

Larxene stopped him, "You had your fun on the first floor. So this time, it's my turn."

Axel threw the memory card at her. Larxene caught it and smirked. She walked to Axel.