Vexen's Elimination

Sora, Donald, Goofy, Rue, Violet

=======

The group looked around the room. 

"Wow! The tenth floor... We've gotten up pretty high," Donald marveled.

"I'm just glad we can't see down," Rue muttered (who was afraid of heights).

"That must mean we've lost ten whole floors' worth of our memories," Jiminy said from Sora's shoulder. "Sora, it's still not too late. Don't you think we should turn back?"

"And leave Lexile?! No way!" Violet shouted.

"Can't do it, because that would break an old promise that I made," Sora explained.

"An old promise? What would that be?" Jiminy asked.

"On the islands, I promised Naminé that I'd keep her safe, no matter what," Sora told them. "But, I forgot it... I didn't remember until I started forgetting everything else! A promise between the two of us..." He looked at Jiminy. "That's why I can't leave. Now that I remember the promise, I have to keep it."

Jiminy gently touched Sora's cheek and smiled weakly. "Of course. We understand, Sora."

====Time Skip====

The group was walking into new large white room when Vexen appeared in the middle of it. The group jumped back. 

Sora glared at the newcomer. "Who are you!?" 

Vexen smirked. "I am Vexen. I have come to collect you debt, Sora."

"A debt? Sora, do you owe somethin' to this guy?" Goofy asked.

"I sure hope not," Rue muttered.

"Come on, of course not," Sora insisted.

"Oh, but you do," Vexen said proudly. "You owe me for reuniting you with your former friend."

Sora's eyes widened. "You don't mean-"

"Indeed, I do," Vexen interrupted. "I'm the one who brought Riku back to you."

 "Then... you're the one..." Sora growled. "You're the one who's been controlling him! What have you done with him?"

"I see no need to give you information about where Riku is. After all-" A chilly breeze flew around the room as a large shield appeared on his arm. "Why trouble you in your final hour?"

Violet rolled her eyes. "What a creep. I bet you can beat him in less then ten minutes."

"I bet five," Rue challenged.

Vexen growled and shoved the girls aside, knocking them against the wall with a icy barrier. 

"Ow! What is up with you people!?" Rue shouted. The fighters ignored her though.

====Time Skip (Again: Fight Sequences -_-')====

Vexen flew back from Sora's attacks, landing on his feet. 

"As I expected, you weren't one to die very easily," he said, causing his shield to disappear.

"As if I'd ever lose to you!" Sora shouted, pointing the tip of his Keyblade at Vexen.

"I wouldn't be so sure," Vexen chuckled. "Did you even notice? I was delving deep into your memory as we fought. And here... Look what I found." Vexen held up a memory card. "A card crafted from all the memories that are lock in the other side of your heart."

He tossed Sora the card before smirking and disappearing. Sora caught it.

"Wait!" he shouted. But Vexen was gone. The girls jogged over to him.