The End of Sora's Journey (CoM)

Sora, Donald, Goofy, Rue, Violet

========

As the group walked down the hall, Sora searched his brain for who it was that was most important to him. 

He held up the strange charm. "Who was it? Who's most important to me?" His head turned up empty. "Nothing..." he sighed. The others turned to face him. He put the charm away. 

"Can't you remember?" Donald asked.

Sora shook his head. "No, I only remember Naminé. C'mon, do you guys remember anything at all?"

"Nothing that can help you," Rue said.

Donald sighed. "No. Sorry, Sora. It's important, but I just can't remember..."

Violet looked at the ground. "I don't want to be, but I'm getting scared."

"Then we should really make a promise!" Goofy suggested.

Everyone looked at him. "Huh?"

"What you said back there kinda got my brain a-thinkin'," Goofy explained. "Whenever you make a promise that's super-duper big. Maybe it gives you the courage to face the scary stuff!"

"Courage..." Sora repeated.

"Yeah! Let's do it!" Donald shouted.

"Why not!?" Rue agreed. Her sister nodded. They all held up their hands. 

"Even if we get scared, or in trouble, or even if we get separated- ," Donald started.

"Or even if we sorta forget each other- ," Goofy continued.

"Whatever happens-," Rue and Violet said in unison.

"We're friends!" Sora finished. They all put their hands down like a team cheer.

"All for one, and one for all!" Donald shouted.

"All for one, and one for all!" everyone else cheered.

====Time Skip====

(Axel, Lexile, Marluxia)

=======

Lexile hid behind a large column as Marluxia walked through the large white room. Axel appeared behind him. Marluxia stopped. 

"You have some nerve to show your treasonous face around here... some nerve indeed," Marluxia growled.

"Treasonous? I don't know what you could possible be talking about," Axel sneered. 

Marluxia turned and glared at the redhead Nobody. "Why let Naminé and Lexile go? If it weren't for you needless meddling. We could have turned the Keyblade master to come and serve us."

Axel looked up at the ceiling. "Ohh, right, your big plan. You use Naminé to rewrite Sora's memory piece by little piece. And he turned into her total puppet. Then, using Naminé and Sora together, you and Larxene overthrow the Organization. Thereby keeping Lexile out of the Superior's hands. Am I right? I would say that YOU are the traitor, Marluxia."

"Since when were you suspicious of us?" Marluxia asked, clenching his fists.

Axel smirked. "Do either one of us have the heart to believe anyone?"

Marluxia chuckled. "So you only eliminated Vexen to obtain proof of our plan?"

"That, I didn't want to do, but it was your order," Axel summoned his chakrams. 

"Oh," Marluxia smirked.

"Remember the order: 'You must eliminate the traitor," Axel spun his chakrams. Lexile tensed. "I always follow orders, Marluxia. Larxene paid the price for disloyalty when she disappeared... You must do the same!"