Chapter 15: Forever a Fighter

This women has got to be the fucking devil. Seriously, does she not have anything else better do than make student's life drag ass. Then again, she probably spends her day coming up with all this crap. She's the damn devil in a skirt. God why does she wear shit like that? Grabbing all the guy's attention, she knows what she doing. All this crap about women power, and not being under men. Then she turns around wear shirts that show her tits just right. I would love to rip her head off kick it like soccer ball. Ms. Powell's head would look great on my wall, I could burn her body and...

"Mr. Hanlon, can you please answer the question." I picked my head up and looked at her.

" Juliet was saying that in the matter of days she could fall in love with someone she was suppose to hate. That she would never love anyone other than Romeo." From the look on Ms. Powell face she was shocked, it was the right answer. I read Romeo and Juliet last year, I have many cooks at my house and doesn't take long for me to finish a book.

"Good, but no sleeping in my class." Ms. Powell turned and bent over her desk for papers, all the guys in class damn near fell out their desk looking. I rolled my eyes and looked over at Sophia. I rather see her in skirt like that. Ms. Powell handed out tonights homework and told us what pages to read. I picked up my backpack as the bell sounded.

"That was torture..." Jazz said catching up with me.

"I know, even your thoughts are sarcastic." I pointed out. Jazz looked at me.

"You poke around my head all you want, but don't get mad one day when you hear something you wish you hadn't Riley." I opened my locker and flier came out. Ben picked it up.

"Looks like that Jimmy guy from the football team is having a Halloween party. Must be inviting everyone from the football team." Jazz said taking the paper in her hand.

"Sounds fun, looks like costume party." I pointed out. "Would be cool if we went."

"We should." We kept walking to the cafeteria. I was more than hungry, I slept thru the alarm this morning and didn't have time to eat anything. I was kept walking when I was snatched by the back of my shirt. I looked around for the person who grabbed me.

"Come take a walk with us." Stone said wrapped his arm me tight. Dunbar lead the way to the gym. "We haven't had the chance to chat since school started." They pushed me down the bleachers.

"Didn't think we had anything to talk about." I got up but Dunbar slammed me back down.

"Give me your phone." Stone said with his hand out. By now I knew how they worked. Jazz always had my phone on her for reasons like this.

"I don't have one." Stone's heavy hands slammed into my face twice before Dunbar grabbed me by my shirt.

"I don't get what the hell is just so got damn special about you. Your a freak brace face, always walking around with that look like you don't care. It pisses me off!" Dunbar throw me down and got to my feet but I was kicked in the ribs. I could feel my left eye swelling.

"What really pisses me off about you that your lame ass friends choose to stick up for someone like you." Stone kicked me again, this time I gasped for air. "You make me sick you're freaky pale skin and red hair. I wish you die already."

"Just commit suicide already. No one likes you, everyone know Ben feels bad for you. That's why he is your friend. Out of pity, so just do like the rest of the freaks at this school and fucking cut yourself." The words hurt more than the actual beating, which lasted for another minute.

"Do us favor, just leave the school. It's only gonna get worse from here." Stone said walking away. My heart was beating so fast. I was so angry, I wanted to kill them both. I laid there on the floor trying to calm myself. I wanted to kill, I wanted to kill. God, the restraint was killing. Was this what he meant? Is this was Uncle Kevin ment. This feeling of defeat in my heart, I couldn't take it. I knew I couldn't fight humans. But what if they had been like me? What if they had been vampires trying to kill me? I would be dead by now. This could have came down to protecting my mother or my friends. I was still weak, I still couldn't defend myself. I had a long way to go. I sat up on the floor. I was almost healed. I had to do better, I can do better than this. I can't go the rest of my high school life with those two beating my ass.