Chapter 32: Forever Darkness

Ben's P.O.V

Maybe this was what it was like to go truly crazy. Not sleeping at night, hearing voices and doing things you're not fully aware of. Yes, I did say hearing voices. I've never talked back to the voice I was hearing. I was too afraid too. I couldn't tell reality from dreams. This could be my own fault. The other night, I looked up "Body Possession" Let me tell you the people who use google are perverts because the first thing google suggested while I was typing was "Body Position" Like all curious guys in the world, I just had to click it. I got side tracked till my mom came into the living room. I don't know what made her think I was going to search for porn just because the computer is in the living room. If anything the risk of getting caught made want to look even more. Any way.... not the point.

I was looking at Body Possession and I had all the clear signs of it. Bruises on my body, which I just passed off to my dad as sports injuries. I was getting less and less sleep, when I did nothing but nightmares of kill Riley and sleeping walking. I was surprised that I hadn't acted out the dream yet. More often, there are times where I blank out during the day. Passing out from sleep, or I just can't remember what happened in parts off the day. My parents have finally noticed what has been going on with. They think I am on drugs from Riley told me. I could see why they thought that. I didn't eat much, I didn't sleep and I get annoyed easy. I knew Riley and Jazz knew what was going on with me. I never asked them, because they had to be keeping it secret for a reason. Maybe so the person behind this wouldn't find out that Riley and his folks knew. My question was, what going to happen next. There must have been a big plan behind this all.And if there was.....who was behind this. I was part of their plan somehow. All was really know right now that they wanted me to kill Riley.

"Riley?" I chucked my pen at his head. He moved his head to the side and pen hit a bookcase. I could hear him laughing. I balled up my papers, but he turned around. I throw the paper at him and I missed. Riley throw his pencil at me and I moved out the way.

"You two are stupid." Ava said at the end of the table. Lets seem in dodge this. I balled alot of paper this time and throw them all at once. Riley kept laughing. I knew he could have dodged him all if he wanted too, but he didn't. All of them hit him. Just then or free period teacher came in.

"Ben and Riley, you two can go clean up the books in the the history section since you two have nothing to do." I tried not to laugh. "And pick up all this paper." Riley picked the paper. Soon as I got eyesight I started laughing.

"Everyone is really starting to think you're on drugs now." Riley said to me as I started pushing the book cart. "Coach is thinking about drug testing the team."

"Does anyone at least have some idea of who's behind this?" Last week during practice I flipped out one of my team mates. I don't even remember doing it.

"No but whoever it is, it someone from my parents past. They want me, because they think I'm this person not. Whoever it is, it's someone who got close enough to you. Without drawing attention." Riley put the book on the shelf.

"Well I think I would notice a vampire or someone strange around me. I mean even when I drank that stuff. I opened the bottle myself, I left it sitting the bench outside during the game. No one came near it. You folks was there, you were there. They never saw the vampire there." That was right, we never saw who it was. We just knew someone was near.