I Still Love You

Tobias POV~

I hear foot steps running down towards the chasm. Probably another stupid idiot messing around. I catch up and see a small figure with short blonde hair. Tris. My Tris over the edge.

"Tris no!" I shout and grab her waist in a split second.

"What the hell!" I pick her up over the fence and look at her face.

"Am I dead yet?" She mumbles.

"Beatrice open your f***king eyes!" My heart beat is jumping off the walls.

"Tobias? I'm alive still!" She pushes me off of her and breathes.

She was trying to kill herself. She was going to commit suicide because of me. I knew it! I'm just like Marcus.

"I'm just like him. I made you almost commit suicide." I growl.

Tris POV~

I thought I was dead but a force caught my body. I was waiting for the blackness to consume me while I heard voices talking. I opened my eyes and there was Tobias.

"Are you stupid Four? You are nothing like him! You're not in love with me so I was done with life! You're my only family!" I scream with tears that were staining my face.

He jumps and looks at me, "How on earth would I stop being in love with you? I only did this because you wouldn't be safe."

"I would have died a long time ago if it weren't for you." I hiss.

He stares into my eyes and walks towards me. Then he lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. Our lips collided and my heart had been put back together by a magic spell called love.

His fingers brushed my waist and electricity flew. The tears stopped and I realized he still loved me. Everything is still the same. How could I have thrown this all away? His lips trace my jawline and collarbone. He sets me down and holds my face in his hands.

"I will never stop loving you even if the earth blew up."

I smile and it wasn't forced. Tobias is my only love and family. He carries me back to the apartment and we lay down on the bed. I snuggle up to him and he held me close. Our breaths blended with each other and we fell asleep.

Love is like being addicted to drugs. You can't stop and you don't want to stop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This might be short but you guys thought she was dead HEHEHHE. Anyways thanks so much for so many reads. Next part will be finding the wedding dress. I CANT WAIT HEHEHE! Love you all so much❤️❤️