Old School Love

Tris POV~

"Christina what should I wear?" I went to her apartment because she was gonna help me get ready as usual.

"Not that. Here I got a dress for you. We totally need to go shopping again." Christina gave me the dress.

It was a black no shoulder dress. It ends above mid thigh. In the middle is a red belt. It was beautiful.

"Gosh Tris you look stunning." She smiled and said, "Time for make up!!"

Christina gave me a light layer of cover up and foundation. Mascara was added and a nude lip stick. Then she brushed my natural dirty blonde hair.

"It's almost to your shoulders again!" Christina squealed. I kind of did miss my long hair.

I slipped on black flats. I hate heels.

"And my master piece is amazing!" Christina took me to the pit and there was Tobias standing. He was wearing a black suit and had a rose in his hand. Very handsome.

"Tris you look beautiful." He kissed my cheek and took my hand.

I blushed. And we started to walk. I have no idea where we are going.

"Tobias where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see. It's a shape of a circle." He smiled.

The Ferris wheel. I remember like it was yesterday. I went to climb it and I slipped but Tobias caught my hip.

When we get there I see a blanket with dauntless cake on it. There was also champagne.

"Tobias you didn't have to do this." I smiled.

"Pft you'll see later." He picked me up bridal style and let me down on the blanket. We fed each other dauntless cake and I smudged some on his nose.

We both looked up at the sky and watched the stars. The twinkles made me think about my parents. I know they are happy now and can rest.

"Bea?" Tobias whispered.

"Yes?"

"Close your eyes."

"Okay."

"Alright open."

I opened my eyes and saw Tobias on one knee. He has the most stunning ring in his hands. My heart started to race.

"Beatrice Prior. The day you fell and landed on the net, you took my heart away. I fell in love with you and I can't thank you for that enough. We went through so much together, protecting and fighting. You are mine and I wish to spend every day with you. Will you do me the honor and marry me?"

Tears fell from my eyes and I smiled.

"Of course I will. Yes." And he slipped the ring onto my hand.