Baby Brother?

Hold on, before I start off this chapter I will be ending this fanfiction at around 57 parts. BUT! I am making a new sequel to this when I reach 30k people reading this story. That is also why I'm kind of rushing all these new characters into the last few chapters since you'll understand a whole lot in the sequel. Love you guys so much xoxoxo❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tris POV~

"Mama cereal!" Tenley reaches for the bowl.

I pick her up and say, "Be patient sweet heart. Daddy is getting you ready for the day. Mommy doesn't feel good."

"Otay!" She kisses my cheek and wiggles out of my grip. She's turned two about three months ago and I'm eight months pregnant. I'm waiting for Tanner any second now.

Tobias walks in since he turned the T.V on for Ten. He wraps his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"Don't feel good?" He turns in front of me and places one hand on my bump.

I wipe my forehead and say, "Yeah I'm gonna go lay down."

Pain is all I feel. I wake up and shout Tobias' name. Tanner is on his way.

"Dada!" Ten shouts, I must have fell asleep on the couch cause she's by my side.

"I'm getting the bag, stay by mommy." He runs into the bedroom.

Ten places her hand on my forehead and says, "No crying mama." She kissed my cheek and hugs me.

Somehow that took all the pain away because I think Tanner heard her too. I hug her and get myself up. Tobias helps me walk and little Ten has to drag the bag.

"Keep up baby girl, ah screw it I'll just pick you up." He swoops her up and carries the bag.

We get to the hospital and I'm in labor. They set everything up and again I said no to any drugs. I pushed twice and it wasn't so difficult.

"Come on, one more push!" The doctor exclaims. I pushed with all the strength I had and that's when I heard my son's crying.

Tobias takes him and cleans him. Tenley is outside with Shauna and Ava. They give him to me and I look straight into his eyes. Just like Tobias.

"Hello baby boy." I kiss his forehead and lean into Tobias' shoulder.

The doctors cleaned everything up and I took a shower. I have weight to loose now. But it was worth it. I walk and see I got new sheets and the lights were off. Finally I was alone with Tanner sleeping peacefully right next to me. I climb into bed when I hear, "Baby brother!"

"Hey baby girl, come here." I swoop Ten up and kiss her cheek.

"He sweeping." She puts one finger to her mouth and I let her see him.

"Yes. Do you love him?" I ask.

"I loved him since day he was in tummy." She smiles and leans into my shoulder.