Baby Names?

Tobias POV~

So Tris is about 13 weeks pregnant and has a small baby bump. She doesn't complain too often and does everything by herself as normal. She always has a big smile on her face.

"Don't get me wrong, I love you this way but why are you so perky?" I ask.

"I don't know actually. Mood swings most likely." She grins and hugs me.

I place my hands on her bump and look into her eyes.

"Girl or boy?" I kiss her on the forehead and add, "I want a girl."

"Boys are so much cooler though!" She argues.

"Girls can be tough as nails." I wink.

She blushes and grabs her bag.

"Then we just have to find out."

Tris POV~

Tobias and I make our way down to the infirmary. We passed Shauna and Ava. Ava has black hair and fairly tan skin like both of her parents. She's so tiny but she laughs a lot and is strong.

"Have fun soon to be parents." Shauna laughs.

We sit and wait until we are called in.

"So if it's a girl what should her name be?" I lean into his shoulder.

"Cassidy, Caitlin, Lindsay.." Tobias starts to list random names.

"Wait. Four plus six equals ten right?" I grin.

"You want to name our daughter an actual number?" He gives me a confused look.

"No. Um Tenny... No wait! Tenley! There perfect!" I exclaim.

"I love it." He says and then, "And the boy can be Tanner."

I give him a huge smile and kiss him on the lips. The doctor calls us in and helps me get ready. The cool gel tickles my baby bump.

"Alright the heartbeat is healthy. Size is normal. Here we go, boy or girl.." She says in a hushed voice.

I closed my eyes and let Tobias look first. I squint and see an adorable smile.

"Baby Tenley is going to be born." He kisses my forehead.

----------------------------------------------

OMG six days since I posted? I'm going to post another part too. I'm so sorry! I've been busy and I was on a two day camping trip. Hope you guys enjoyed and I'll update another part too❤️