Falling In Love

Tobias POV~
Marcus was arrested. He's now faction less and always being watched. Tenley is growing faster by the minute. She walks now and is beginning to talk. I have Tris on my lap snuggled into my shoulder. She's been tired for a while.
"Hey beautiful." I nudge her to wake up.
"Hm. Tobias stop." And she hits me in the face.
I grab her and get up. Tenley started to laugh and I was spinning with Tris. She was clutching my shirt.
"Tobias Eaton!" She shouts.
I let her down and give her a big smooch. She lets me in and I pull her close.
"I won a boy to wove me wike dada do." Tenley giggles.
I walk over to her and swoop her up. Tris is smiling and kissed Tenley on the cheek.
"No one will ever get to date my precious dauntless until she's 18." I smirk.
"Oh shut up. Ten you will find your true four." She winks.
We put Tenley down for her nap. After that I pulled Tris into a deep kiss.
Tris POV~
I let Tobias find his way and we were making out. We haven't done this in a long time and I think we both wanted to. Sometimes I forget we are only 20 and 22 years old. We still have the teenager inside of us. Tobias picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. His lips travel down my neck and it lights off a spark in my body.
I sigh and kiss the top of his ear. He loves that since it's the spot where he looses control. In 3 seconds I'll be the one to loose it.
Tobias pulled back and said, "Do you want to?"
The way he looked into my eyes made me melt. A smile escapes my mouth and he kisses me, taking us to the bedroom. He gently laid me down and took his shirt off. I pulled him back onto the bed and his hands explored.
After two hours of falling in love all over again, we snuggled close and I had my head on his chest. He was rubbing circles on my shoulder and back. Sparks fly when he touches me. That's when I knew we weren't protected. But it didn't bother me, maybe another sibling would be cool.
"Handsome?" I look up.
"Hmm?" His eyes were closed.
"Did you know Peter had a son with Lynn? His name is Chase." He was two years older than Ten. Ava's age actually.
"Really? Uriah is with Chris, did you know that?" He chuckles.
"Wow!" I sigh and kiss his lips.
He runs his hands up my leg and down my back. I feel like I'm on fire.
"I love you so much." His lips were two centimeters away from mine.
"I love you more." And with that we kissed until the night was over. It was just one more time we fell in love again.