Mood Swings

Tris POV~

I'm now 4 months pregnant. My bump is noticeable and it's carrying my baby girl named Tenley. I can't really do much now since my ankles and back always kill me. Tobias stayed home today cause I wasn't feeling good at all.

"Tris, how are you feeling?" He sits down and puts my feet onto his lap.

I pull them and say, "Stop I don't want to make you my stupid slave."

"Tris seriously?" He looks annoyed.

"What! I'm doing you a favor. You should have just went to train the initiates with stupid whoever hit on you in initiation." I snap. I can't train since I'm pregnant so Dani gets to train with Tobias.

"Is this what this is about?" He looks at me.

"I don't know! I'm just tired and I hate Dani so much." I whine. What is wrong with me?

"Tris just relax." He kneels down beside me.

"I'm just so weak and stupid. These moods are not me and I hate it!" I start to get teary and add, "See! Why am I even going to cry!"

He takes my hands and starts to rub them. Then Tobias kisses my hands and pulls me onto his lap. I lean into him and he kisses my neck.

"Mood swings suck." He murmurs into my hair.

"Yes. They really do." I sniff.

Tobias put his hand under my shirt and felt my stomach. The tingly feeling went through my body and I felt in love. I'll never recover.

"Wait a second. I think she's kicking." Tobias looks at me.

I move my hand to my stomach and that's when I moved when I felt her kick.

"Ow god damn it." I laugh.

"She's born dauntless." We both laugh and relax.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you guys go! I'm sorry that both parts are short but longer ones are coming❤️