Too much to Drink

Tobias POV~

I knew that Tris wanted to relax tonight so I decided to stay sober. Meanwhile Tris has had four beers, and twenty two shots. She's tipsy.

"Alright who else is still sober?" I asked hoping I wasn't alone.

"Right here Four. This is gonna be forever to get Christina home." Will sighed.

"I agree. I've never seen Tris drunk." I admit. She's funny actually.

"Fourrrrr. Wait that's not your name!! Haha! " She started to crack up. Time to go to sleep.

"Alrighty Bea. Time to leave. Thanks Zeke!" I shout and carry Tris over my shoulder.

"BYEEEEEE FORTYYY!" Zeke screams.

Tris POV~

My mind is fuzzy but light. Almost like a cotton ball. Oh my gosh! I can be cotton candy cause I'm sweet. But also a bitch. Awee why am I so mean.

"Tobiasssss why am I so mean?" I pout and he sits me down onto the bed.

"I don't know why are you?" He grinned.

"I don't know that's why I asked you silly!" And I giggled.

"Yeah well try to get some sleep Tris." He took his shirt off and got into bed. That is one hot sexy back.

"You are so hot!" I laughed and then said "Wow I'm really tired."

Then I passed out.

The next morning.......

My head is pounding and I want to throw up so bad. Then I look at the clock, "3:57 AM".

I run to the bathroom and threw up. Then I feel someone's hand rubbing my back. Thank god he's here.

"Remind me never to drink again." I choked.

"Ah you were fun when you were drunk. You told me I was hot." He chuckled.

I got up and brushed my teeth. I shook my head and said, "If I said that then I was very drunk."

He gave me a sad face. So I went up to him and hugged him.

"Just kidding." I whispered into his ear.

He picked me up and laid me on the bed. With that, I snuggle up close to him and fell asleep. Never drinking again.