And He Never Even Knew

Tris POV~

"So now we just need to send the save the dates and pick out your people for the wedding. Tris, you still need to go dress shopping, correct?" Elaine, our wedding planner asked.

"Yes." Was all I can say. I'm totally shocked and very upset. The image keeps flashing in my mind.

"Alright I'll meet with you later." She says in a perky voice, we shake hands and Tobias leads her out.

One thing that is killing me on the inside is how Christina doesn't know yet. And I will have to be the person to tell her. It's going to crush her on the inside out. And I'll have to be the one to witness it destroy her.

"Tobias, I'm sorry. I should have talked more. I'm so stupid." I threw my head in my hands.

"No, Tris you are going through a lot. I don't expect you to recover from that." Tobias took me into his arms and kissed my forehead.

"I just wished I didn't need to be like this with you. It has to annoy you." I mumble.

"Honestly, I hate seeing you upset. It doesn't bother me." He gives me a small smile.

I peck him on this lips and start walking towards the door. I say good bye and walk to Christina's apartment. I need to brace myself. The impact is going to hurt her so bad and I need to be strong. No, I need to be brave.

I knock on the door three times and Christina swings the door open. Fear was in here eyes.

"I have called Will 45 times and texted 26 times. I looked for him every where! Is he out with another girl!" She is frantic.

"Christina. You need to breathe before I tell you this. I don't want to be the person to tell you this." I sigh and tears are forming in my eyes.

"He's cheating on me! Oh my god!" She hugs herself.

"No not ever. He's ... He's dead Christina. He was murdered." I breathe and I start to cry.

"W-what? You're lying!" She screams and slides down to the floor.

"I wish I was. Christina I'm so sorry. You don't deserve this." I hug her.

"It hurts so much!" She sobs into my shoulder.

"I know. It will be okay, not the same but you'll survive." I pet her hair.

"He didn't even know I was pregnant." She cries even harder.

Neither did I.