He's Okay

Tobias POV ~

After talking with my mother and she finally gets the factionless to agree. It was time to go back to Tris. I hope everything went according to plan. If anything happened to her, I don't know what I would do.

You can't think like that Tobias. She's strong and she can take care of herself.

I began my journey and began to think of our future together.

Tris POV ~

Let my just say crawling on a white, freezing, marbled floor isn't the most comfortable movement to do. Finally I see a tall, blonde boy in gray clothing. Caleb.

He better be thankful for what I just did and how I saved his ass.

"Beatrice! Oh my god! What happened. Why did you go in there?! You could have died! I should have went in there. My god Beatrice!", Caleb sobs.

"It's just Tris. And I need to get to the hospital. Or else I'll die from loosing too much blood. After the hell I went through, I'm not dying from a stupid bullet. " I hissed.

Caleb supported my weight and we started walking down the hallway. Even though my brother betrayed me, I couldn't have let him kill himself over guilt. What good would that have done? I'd end up regretting my decision and fall into a deep depression. Right now he's here and with me. Thank god he's safe.