Four and Six

Tris POV~

Tobias and I arrived in the apartment. Everything is finally going back to normal. At least for now. I decided to look around. I know I'm only 17 years old and Tobias is 19 but this feels so right.

I walk into the room on the left side next to the front door and it's a fairly sized kitchen. Dark wood, my favorite. It has counters, cabinets, a fridge, oven and a sink. Then there's a small island with three counter stools. And finally a square sized table the fits four people.

After that, I walk out and the kitchen connects to the living room which is in front of the front door. It has a nice T.V set on a table with a black leather couch and two smaller leather seats on each side. Then, a fire place behind the T.V and a coffee table in front. Home is the one word I would use to call this place.

I walk into the master bedroom and I think this is Tobias and I's bedroom. It has a king sized bed with a leather head board. The bed set is a dark red with white pillows. Then there's windows showing the beautiful view of our city. I smile and walk to the two other empty bedrooms.

"Now this is just if we have additions." Tobias chuckled.

"It's perfect." Then I hug him and kiss his cheek, "How long did this take?"

"Who cares? It's finally done and came out awesome." He smiles.

We went back to the living room and plopped on the couch.

"So, since factions are going back up what job are you going to pick?" Tobias asked.

"Tattoo artist or training." I responded. I always thought how cool training dauntless transfers would be.

"Bad asses Four and Six training." He laughs.

"That doesn't sound too bad." I winked and laughed.

"Well I'll be training and in the control room." He said and then he pulled me onto his lap.

I kissed him on the lips and put my arms around his neck. He planted his hands on my waist and we stay there for long. Then it was time to sleep so we both looked at each other and yawned.

"Creepy." I giggle and took his hand to the bedroom.

We get changed, I didn't care if he sees my body. I put on one of his big shirts and my short hair is brushed. I turn around and he's shirtless and staring at me. I spin in a circle and say...

"Like what you see?"

"Yes. You're beautiful." He smiles and grabs my waist.

I blush and kiss him. Then we both got into bed and fell asleep to each other's breaths.

~ Oh my dauntless cake the feelssss!!! Anyways 51 reads?! What is this world? Lol thanks for reading! :) hopefully I can get some more! Check out my other stories!