Rankings and Baby Talk

She looks at the test and let's out a big breath.

"Tris, you're not pregnant." She hugs me.

Thank god. Thank you god. I'm not ready yet.

"Oh my god, I'm okay." I finally relax and breathe normally.

"Tris, do you want kids?" Christina asked throwing the test away.

"Of course. But we aren't married." I sigh.

"Then get married. You're engaged. Plan the wedding. I want to see little tiny Tris and Four babies!" She says in a baby voice.

"Whatever I gotta get going. Tell Shauna and them thank you!" And I walked out the door.

Tobias POV~

I'm lounging out on the couch with Zeke and Uriah. Will had work tonight so he couldn't join us.

"Ready to be a dad?" Uriah sips his beer and looks at Zeke.

"Hell yeah. My own little girl? I'm gonna spoil her. What about you Four?" He eats a chip.

"I'm all down for it." I change the channel.

"Soo, how many times have you and Tris screw?" Uriah almost spits out his beer when Zeke asks this.

"Zeke that's personal!" Uriah holds back a laugh.

"Nah. About 8 or 9 times." I winked.

"Damn, I think she might be pregnant." Zeke shakes his head.

Right on cue Tris walks in. Her hair is messier than before and she looks tired. I look at her and pull her onto my lap. She snuggles into my neck and I looked at the guys. I gave them the "get out" look and they nodded. Once they closed the door I started to rub her back and asked what's wrong.

"It was a long day." She sighs.

"Hate to break it to you but we still have rankings today and Friday is your birthday. So you have to wait until the weekend to relax." I stroke her dirty golden blonde hair.

"Tobias, would you ever want kids?" Her voice is off.

"I'm fine with it." I kissed her cheek and said, "Whenever you're ready."

Then she kissed me putting her arms around my neck and I pulled her closer. Our lips found each other and went on an adventure. I carried her to the bedroom and changed 9 times to 10 times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tris POV~

After an hour of Tobias and I having fun it was time to get ready for the final rankings. I took a shower and let my hair dry naturally. I slipped on a dark black crop top and black dress pants. I slipped on black flats and put mascara on. I decided to put on a light pink lipstick.

Tobias comes out wearing a white shirt and a black leather jacket with dark jeans. His hear is messy but cute at the same time.

"Tobias we should start planning our wedding." I grabbed his hand and we started walking.

"How about Sunday?" He suggested.

"Perfect. Saturday we can just relax and clean the apartment." We turned the corner and saw the initiates.

It was the last time we would see them except passing them in the halls and parties. So, we kept holding hands and they stared at us. Dani was pissed off. Hilary was just smiling and I realized Ryan had his arm around her. They must be together. Tobias and I walked up to the balcony and walked up to the microphone.

"Today is the day you find out if you're Dauntless. You went through two stages. Physical and Mental. You guys were brave to join the warrior faction." Tobias starts off.

"Now is the time to see who ranked first and tomorrow you will choose your jobs. Enough of the chit chat and lets get to the ranks." I looked at Tobias and he clicked the button.

1 Hilary

2 Ryan

3 Clark

4 Sarah

5 Dani

6 Mason

"Welcome to Dauntless!" Tobias shouted and everyone cheered. Then the Dauntless borns were ranked and 15 of them made it. Tobias picked me up and kissed me. I smile and hug him. We finished initiation together. Now it's time to relax.

------------------------------------------

Howdy everyone! Lmao anyways in so grateful for 1.84k people. What is life? We are so close to 2k. Also some people may be like "the hell why isn't she prego?" She's not 18 yet but I promise that she will have a kid. :) also I update every two days but if it was a big cliff hanger I wouldn't want to make anyone suffer❤️ Thank you guys so much and don't forget to follow me on Instagram: Everlastingwonder Keep on wondering❤️