We Will Protect Her

Tris POV~

Tobias is teaching Ten how to walk. She fumbles and almost trips on her feet but Tobias ends up catching her. I laugh and walk to the pit. I was going to the cafeteria but someone pulled my arm.

"What the hell?" I back up to see who it is.

"Where is my grand daughter Tris?" Marcus walks out with a knife.

"I swear to god if you come near me I will kill you." I take my knife out of belt. Just incase.

"Very smart Beatrice." He lowers his hand down and says, "I just want to talk."

"You're funny. Tobias will know I'm gone and he will come." I glare at him.

"I know that, that's why when he comes I'll stab him in the stomach and take my grand daughter." He smirks.

Think Tris. You can kill him or you can run. He can't catch up to me. Kick him and run. Stab him just for fun too. I look up and kick him where it hurts the most, quickly I stabbed the knife in his stomach and run. Then I run into someone.

"Tris what's going on?" Tobias has Ten in his arms.

"To the apartment... Before he comes!" I breathe and pull them with me.

We make it there safely and I lock it.

"Whose he?" Tobias asks while giving Ten to me.

"Marcus. He wants Ten." I smooth her hair down.

"He won't come close to her. Not on my watch. Did he hurt you that son of a bitch?" Tobias comes to me and touches my cheek.

"I'm fine but we need to make sure he's gone.

Tobias nodded and called Zeke. Zeke was in the control room and decided to get the guards to arrest him. I look at Tenley. She looked scared so I kiss her on the head.

"We will protect her." Tobias comes by me and pecks me on the lips.