Party All Night

Tobias POV~

This is the last night Tris and I spend together until she becomes Mrs. Eaton. For our honeymoon... It's kind of just basic. We get two weeks off to do anything. Shauna is due in a couple of days after the wedding. Tris and I picked May 10th as the wedding day.

It's only 8:00 but Tris and I are lying in bed snuggled up close.

"Tobias?" Tris mumbled. I stroked her short golden blonde hair.

"Hmm?"

"Shauna is having a girl named Ava. Christina wants a boy named Luke. What about us?" She looks up into my eyes. Does she want kids?

"I'm confused." I chuckled.

"You definitely don't belong in erudite!" She laughs and then says, "I want to have kids. Like not right this second but maybe after the wedding. And why do girls have to be pregnant? We go through enough crap these days." She snuggles up and leans her head on my chest.

"You are so different from any other girl I have ever met. That's what makes you dangerous." I laugh and kiss her forehead. We fall asleep peacefully.

~THE NEXT MORNINGGGG~

Tris POV~

I wake up in my soon to be husband's arms. Tomorrow is my wedding day and tonight we are celebrating. Just the girls. Butterflies are swarming in my stomach. Excitement but fear is all mixed into one. I play with his hair then I kissed him on the lips. He quickly kisses back.

"Loser. I'm afraid to say but we have to get ready." I climb out of bed and take a shower.

Today the girls and I are going check all wedding plans and make sure their dresses are right. Then nails and party.

"See you tomorrow! Don't be late!" I give him an air kiss.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world!" He winks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay the dresses are a one shoulder strap maroon color dress with silver heels." I check the bridesmaid dresses. Then I go to Christina. She's wearing a strapless gray with a purple belt around the waist to make her stand out.

"You all look stunning!" Marlene shouts in joy.

"It sucks that I can't drink today. Ava!" She rubs her stomach and we all laugh. I smile, remembering these moments.

The day flew past quickly and it was time for the clubs. Christina let my hair dry natural and put me in a thin strapped black dress. Typical dauntless. We walked in and everyone recognized us. A guy came up and smelled like beer. He looked me up and down, and I flicked him the finger.

Tobias POV~

It was me, Zeke, and Uriah tonight. We stayed at the apartment, watched movies and drank beer. It was nice to spend some time with my guys.

"So when are you and Tris gonna have kids?" Zeke asked me.

"Zeke you are so nosy!" Uriah spits beer on him.

"I just cleaned the carpet!" I whine.

"What the hell?" They both say at the same time. Then they tackled each other.