About Time!

Tris POV~

Every morning consisted of me throwing up, aching feet, and eating a lot. My feelings about being pregnant is becoming true. I called Christina over and asked for her opinion while Tobias was at work.

"Take a pregnancy test." She says eating a muffin.

"But what if I'm not?" I sigh and open the box of tests.

"So? Do you want a kid?" She starts to grin.

"Maybe..." My voice trials off.

"Then try Tris. You'll never know." She pushes me into the bath room.

I take the test and wait. I won't call Chris in until I see it. This is a moment I'll never forget. I check it and there it was. 2 bars also known as positive. I look into the mirror and smile. I'm pregnant.

"Christina. You're going to be an aunt." I walk out and hug her.

"Tris! I can't be the aunt! I'd love to but what if our kids went out?" She laughs.

"Or was best friends?" I winked.

We talked for a while until Tobias came home. Christina was tired so she headed home. I look at Tobias and walked up to him.

"How ya feeling today?" He pecks me on the lips and pulls me into a hug.

"Much better. Only because of one thing." I grin.

He looks confused but I lift my shirt up a little bit and put his hands on my stomach.

"You're going to be a father. It's only about two weeks old." I smile big.

"Tris. That's amazing!" He picks me up and kisses me which brought me into a loving trance.

Then he leans down and kisses my stomach.

"It's about time." He pecks my stomach.