author's note iii

Hi, I'm sorry this isn't an actual chapter, but it's kind of important so please bear with me.

I haven't updated in the past few days because we've been going on invitations and having guests over a lot, although that's not what I'm here to talk about.

As you probably all know, the Wattys 2019 has been announced, and with a few new rules. While before we could enter a book just by tagging wattys2019, now we have to submit an entry form and give a lot of details about the story. And as far as I understood from the rules, after I submit the form, any changes or updates in the book will not be counted as the entry.

Now in the past years I would enter a book and slowly update and edit it. But this year I would have to edit the whole book before submitting as you may have noticed that it's a complete mess. I had gone lazy halfway through and stopped adding GIFs to the chapters, the aesthetics are inconsistent, the format uneven in places. And I want this book to be perfect before I enter it.

Which is why I'm going to go back, right from the beginning, and slowly edit this book, edit the format, make it more Wattpad friendly and pleasing to read. I've been writing this book for a longer time than my other books, and it has gone through a lot of changes because of my change in writing style, my preferences, and has even be mildly affected by the other books.

And I want to make this book better than what it is right now before I submit the form.

I hope you understand and I hope you will forgive the lack of updates as you have (probably) forgiven me for in the past. This is the only book I'll be entering in the Wattys this year (along with another one in my second account), and I would absolutely love your support. Do leave any suggestions you may have, any changes you would like to see, any improvement you think I should make, any flaw you think I should rectify.

You guys are seriously awesome, I love that you love this book and that you love my characters and what I have made of the canon characters; I love your comments, your votes; I love that I have somehow managed to write so many chapters of a book without getting frustrated; I love all of you for being with me for so long! This book means a lot to me and gives me the confidence to even think about a possible career in writing, and I really appreciate all your love and support!

Anyway, thank you for being with me. I'm pretty sure I won't win the Wattys, but I've been entering this book since 2017 as it's always been eligible to enter, and I hope that it will help me improve myself, even if a tad bit, every year.

Love you all, keep being awesome!