Chapter 7 - Hamburger of fate

Aya's P.O.V

"Anon..." I said in a very faint voice...
What's going on all of a sudden?! The next thing I know, Anon-kun has me pinned down my bed!!!

"We can't do this..." I said quietly as I avert my look away from him.

He doesn't seem to be answering me! Can he not hold back?! This isn't supposed to be happening! But....

"You're so cute Aya..." Anon whispered to my ear.

I feel electricity traveling through my body. I'm going read .. ahhh..... This can't be right....

Until finally....

I awoken from my dream.
My weird dream...

I woke up, sat up, and thought about the dream. It took me a few minutes until...

"AHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed.

"W-What is wrong with you Maruyama Aya?!?!" I shouted at myself, knowing fully that I wasn't under control in that dream.

"Get yourself together! You have songs to practice today!" I said to myself. I brush up, gave myself a soft slap on both cheeks and got up to get ready.

I then head over to Pastel Pallette's private studio to meet up with the other members.

Or so I thought.....

I bumped into someone I really didn't want to bump into at the time.....

"A-Anon....kun?" I nervously asked as I try to fix my messy hair.

Yeah, I couldn't fix my hair, I was rushing.

"Aya? What brings you here?" He asked.

"I was heading to the studio for rehearsals!" I said.

I try to keep eye contact with him, but I end up averting my eyes anyways...

"You in a rush? Your hair's all messed up" He said.

Even he noticed huh...

Then a lady in a suit walks up to us.

"Maruyama Aya-san? Aren't you supposed to be in the studio by now?" Said the lady.

Shoot! That's one of the working staff from the producers company!

"I was on my way there! I just bumped into my friend! I'm sorry! I'll go on ahead!" I said.

Darn that was such a nervous wreck!

I then ran off.

(Y/N's P.O.V)

And there she goes...

"Sorry if I seemed to have bothered or prolonged Aya Ma'am!" I humbly apologized.

The lady was a bit surprised for some reason.

"Oh sorry, I thought Maruyama-san being bothered by a delinquent or a crazy fan of some sort! Are you an acquaintance of hers?" The lady asked.

She just said delinquent.

"I'm a friend of Aya" I stated.

She then smiled at me.

What was that about?

The lady took something out of her bag and gave it to me.

"Sorry, would you mind dropping that off to Aya-san at the studio? She left in a hurry and I forgot to give her this" The lady asked.