Chapter 14 - Swimsuit

Summer is in the air!

Atleast..... That's what it says on the name card on the door in front of us.

No way is it summer....

"Aren't you gonna open it?" Makoto asked.

"But behind this door is...." I stuttered on my words. I don't know what else to say. We both know what's beyond this door.

"PARADISE!" Makoto shouts proudly!

I gave him a quick smack on the head.

"Idiot! Don't sound proud about it!!!" I replied.

But before we could do anything, the door opened.

"Ah, Anon-san and Makoto-san. What are you guys doing here?" To our surprise, we were greeted by Yamato Maya.

"Anon-san is here??" Eve Wakamiya followed behind her.

Wait....

"Wait what? Why are you guys here??" Chisato Shirasagi also came out.

"Boppin?!" Well uhh... Hina Hikawa

"Anon?" And then Aya.

"Eh? Where are the swimsuits?" Makoto asked.

What in the hell is wrong with this idiot?

"Ehh? You wanted to see us in swimsuits?" Chisato asked and glared at the both of us. Yeah, I was dragged along his risky question too.

"He's probably talking about the swimsuit photoshoot we had yesterday!" Maya responded.

Ah. She's more mischievous that we had thought.

"I'm really sorry, we had just finished up with Ms. Mio for Makoto's employment. She said you guys would be here..." I said. To be honest, I was already embarrassed at the fact that there are two guys on the other side of the door that thought that there were 5 cute girls in swimsuits waiting for them....

"I told them to come here and look at you girls in your swimsuits. Anon seemed to be very excited about it." Ms. Mio appeared out of nowhere and impaled a second stake onto my already bleeding dignity.

"Is that true Anon?" Aya asked me while looking at me with an innocent face.

Aghh this girl....

"No way! I wasn't looking forward to anything! She's just kidding!" I replied.

But somehow, that wasn't the answer Aya wanted to hear.

"Geez Anon-kun! You've crushed Aya's maiden heart with your response!" Ms. Mio strikes again! This time, she pours alcohol onto my open wound.

THIS WOMAN!!!

"E-EHH??! IT'S NOT LIKE THAT AT ALL!!!" Aya said. She seems jumpy and jittery after what I said.

Are girls really sensitive when it comes to showing off their swimsuit? Could I have said the wrong thing? Am I supposed to say that I wanted to see her in a swimsuit?!?!

"Yep, he's not on the right track here." - Hiroshi

Wait no no no no no.
Why am I focusing on her exactly...?

"So why were you guys here then?" Makoto asked. The guy finally broke the chain.

"Oh, we were reviewing the photos taken from yesterdays swimsuit shoot to see if there's anything in the pictures that we didn't like or wanted." Maya responded.

THE CHAIN REPAIRED ITSELF?!?!

"Anyhow, both of them will be your personal guards from this day onwards. I'm sure you'll all get along. Makoto's first duty is at the upcoming concert. Although, I guess that will be Anon's first official duty as well." Ms. Mio explained.

Thank god she stopped.

"We look forward on working with you!" Both me and Makoto stated.

"Likewise." They replied.

.
.
.
.
.

Ms. Mio went back to her office to fix some paperwork, and so we're both left with the girls.

"So where are you girls off to now?" I asked them.

This was honestly the only thing I could ask at this point. The awkwardness was still pinching me.

"We're on break so we're gonna go and head back to the studio and rest for a while. Why don't the both of you join us? Do you guys have any plans right now?" Chisato said.

Well, we actually have no idea what to do next...

"No, we don't. We'll take you up on that offer." Makoto replied for the both of us.

Well, I guess it's not that bad. We really didn't have anything else to do after.

While the girls were walking in front of us, I caught Aya catching a glimpse of us from time to time. Though she would look away as soon as our eyes met.

"She's looking at you." Makoto said.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked him.

"Go up to her and tell her she's cute!" Makoto said.

Well.... She seems like she's bothered about what I said awhile ago.... But to go up to her and tell her she's cute?!

Wait no Anon! Think about this properly. If you're gonna be working with them, you have to maintain a good relationship with them. And if Aya is bothered by what I said earlier, it's just right that I make it up to her right?! Alright!

I speed up my pace and start walking up to Aya.

"Wait, I was kidding..." Makoto said.

"Aya!" I called her.

Everyone stopped and looked at me and Aya.

"What is it Anon?" She asked.

She's jittering. She can't look me in the eye.... She must be furious or something.... I need to make it up to her!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I think you're cute! Swimsuit or not, I really think you're a cute girl!!!" I said it.

I really hope she'll cheer up after all that!

Wait... I just said something over the tops didn't I?!

"THERE IT IS!!!!!" Maya commented. She seemed like she's enjoying the flow of the event. Why.

"Oh my, how very bushido of you Anon-san." Eve also commented.

But they're all surprised.

Especially Aya, who's shade of red on her face right now is stronger than her pink hair.

"I was only kidding back there.... To think you'd actually say it...." Makoto said as he places his hand onto my shoulder.

Wait, why do you look so disappointed?! Didn't you suggest this whole thing?!

"EHHHH?!?!" I have no idea what to say anymore.

And at that point...

.
.
.
.
.
.

"So.... Do you really mean it.....?" Is what Aya asked me while looking dead set on the floor.

.
.
.
.
.

"I do."

- To be Continued -