Chapter 48 - It's Time for World Idol Fes!

Hi Anon here, before we were caught, immediately went on ahead so it won't be obvious to the two that we were secretly eavesdropping.

Chisato and Makoto finally arrives and opens the door to the waiting room where Anon, Aya, Eve, Maya, and Hina are waiting.

"Welcome back Chisato-san!!.... Wait... we're you crying just now...???" Maya asked.

"How could you do this to her Makoto..." Anon asked just to tease the two despite fully knowing what's up.

"Don't I get a say in this?" Makoto asked.

"Whoah! Since when did you wear glasses Makoto-kun?!" Hina asked.

"Well I...." Makoto tried to come up with an excuse.

"Ehem." said Chisato.

Everyone went silent and waited for Chisato to say something.

"Everything's fine. Makoto and I were just talking about something..." Chisato says.

"Now then, now that we're all here.. we should use this time to rehearse our songs!" Chisato added and proposed the idea to start practicing.

"Yeah!" Everyone at Pasu*Pare responded.

They all then hurried over to the music room to start practicing and didn't waste any time.

Me and Makoto were left at the waiting room.

"Ojou huh..." I randomly mentioned.

It wasn't random.

"Oh shut up...." Makoto replied.

Makoto stood up to distract himself by cleaning and organizing the items that the girls left in the waiting room.

"She never really did remove the ring huh?" I added.

"You still remember that story?" Makoto asked.

"How could I not? There's a reason why you were the one I asked to help me out with this whole thing." I replied.

"I was actually really surprised when I first found out that you're actually working for Pasu*Pare....." Makoto said.

"Me too actually..." I replied.

"Enough about me Anon....How are things with you and Aya lately?" Makoto asked me.

"It's been good so far... Honestly, I couldn't ask for more... She's been so nice and caring...." I replied.

"You two haven't been getting much time together ever since the preparations for World Idol Fes have begun huh?" Makoto casually brings up.

"You know what...."

He's totally right. I haven't been able to do anything boyfriend-like for Aya lately.... Wait... have I been able to do something like that at all so far?? What exactly is it that I should be doing?! There's no manual for this!!!

When World Idol Fes is over... I'll take her out on a date! Yeah, that's the plan!

"You're right. But I got this." I replied.

Ms. Mio then walked into the room.

"Boys, where are the girls?" She asked.

We pointed over to the music room beside the waiting area.

"They're using their time to practice." Makoto explained.

"Please tell them we'll be doing stage rehearsals in 15mins." She said.

I used the intercom to communicate with them from outside the room and let them know it's time.

And shortly after that, stage rehearsals finally, started.

.
.
.
.
.

After Pasu*Pare finishes their stage reheasals, Ms. Mio goes over what we need to do and where we need to be during the live performance.

"You two, are in charge of this area here below the stage. You are to make sure that no one crosses these barricades and to make sure that this part of the stage doesn't get too crowded, got that?" Ms. Mio explained.

"Yes ma'am." We both replied.

"You'll be wearing white event themed shirts worn by the staff members, so in case anything goes wrong, it wouldn't be so hard to find you guys. You'll also be able to communicate wirh each other via a radio connected to these earpieces." Ms. Mio added.

She showed us an earpiece type of device. We put it on our ears and tested it out.

"Do you hear me?" I asked Makoto, testing to see if communication is working fine.

No response.

"Is it not working???" I asked.

"No, you haven't said over so I didn't respond yet. Over." Makoto replied.

"Are you kidding me...." I said.

Makoto gives me a pretty smile. He wants me to say it.

"Over?" I added.

"Nope. Over!" He replied.

"If you two are done testing it out...we should head back now. There's still a few hours before the event starts, so you guys should get as much rest as you can before you get real busy." Ms. Mio said.

"Yes ma'am!" We replied.

.
.
.
.
.

After some hours have passed, it's finally time for World Idol Fes.

"Ticket selling has officially opened! Please maintain one line for a smooth transaction!" A staff manning the ticket booth announced.

The line quickly got too long to the point where they opened up an extra 2 booths just to cut the line in half.

Many idol enthusiasts have been waiting for this event for a while now, no one wants to miss out on seeing their favorite idols perform on stage.

"I'm getting nervous...." Idol A said.

"We've been waiting for this chance for a while now right? Let's do our best!" Idol B said.

"I can't wait for them to get on stage!!!" Fan A mentioned.

"MemCho!!!!" Fan B said.

Wait what?

.
.
.

"Pasu*Pare, please be ready. Your group performs in 45 minutes." The staff that entered the room said.

"I'm getting nervous...." Makoto said.

"It's okay! We got this! We've been practicing for this, right? As long as ee do our best! Nothing could possibly go wrong!" I replied.

"We're the one's performing here you know...." Maya replied.

"Also, please don't go triggering flags like that!" Chisato reprimanded us.

"Are you guys ready?" Aya asked everyone with a vibrant smile on her face.

She's a natural at making people's head turn despite her being a clutz sometimes.

"Yeah!" we all replied.

It's time for last minute preparations.

"I have never missed a performance of yours with Pasu*Pare, ojou. I'll be cheering you on from the front of the stage." Makoto said while talking to Chisato.

"I'll do my best to make sure you enjoy the show then." Chisato responds.

"I'll be watching over you. Front and center. I can't want to see you shine... Aya..." I tell Aya.

I took her hand to hold it. She isn't tremblimg at all.

"Just watch me, Anon. I'll shine brighter than any star tonight. Please look at me!" Aya declared.

- To be Continued -