Authors Notes

Hello there! Hiroshi here!

I just wanted to say some parting words after finally finishing this book that I've spent years trying to conclude.

It's been another amazing journey, and another amazing book has reached it's conclusion.

I say amazing but I don't really think too highly of my books that much. But I keep writing them because there are people who are waiting for updates. And I can't thank you guys enough for all the support I've been getting over the past few years.

To those that stayed, thank you! And here's to more years for us to come!

To those that are new, welcome! I hope you continue to stay with me for a long time!

I've experienced so many downs lately, which got me sidetracked and unable to properly write and conclude this book. But after finally sitting down and working with myself for it... I'm glad to finally say that this Aya book is officially finished.

Although, I still plan to write a few extra chapters. But only if the last chapter gets enough attention. And if the book reaches new milestones, I'll write those extra chapters.

I'm really happy about how this book turned out.

Looking back from Chapter 1, my style of writing has definitely changed over the years. I hope you'll continue to stick with me despite that and my awful timings for updates!

Once again, thank you guys so much for reading this far! Feel free to share your opinions and thoughts about this book on the comment section to this chapter! I'll be doing my best to respond to most of them!

With that said, thank you! And I hope you enjoyed!