Chapter 16 - Treasure

We knew. We kinda both noticed it eventually.

.
.
.
.
.

These two are natural born soulmates.

Now the question is.....

.
.
.
.
.

How do we get ourselves out of this scenario?!?! Is what Chisato and Makoto was thinking.

Makoto's P.O.V

It was clever if Chisato-san to propose that we all go on ahead and leave those two behind. That was my intial thought that I knew she also felt the tension between the two.

My dear dear Anon, we've only met for a little while and you're already millenia's past me when it comes to chances! YOU LITTLE-

"Chisato-chan..." I call out to her.

"Chisato is fine." She responds.

What a quick and blunt reply

"Are you also gonna compliment Chisato, Makoto-kun?!" Maya asked.

"Eh no.... I was just gonna ask her if she noticed what was up." I replied.

Chisato then gave me a look that said "I did." And so all of my assumptions were correct.

We then enter the studio where we planned to take a break.

.
.
.
.
.

"IT'S LOVE!" Both Chisato and I proclaimed.

"Eh? Who?" Eve asked.

"Anon and Aya!" I responded.

Really though? I guess it goes to show how much of a late bloomers and innocent some of these girls are.

"Right?! Right?!?!" Maya was ecstatic about this too apparently.

I guess atleast one of them had caught up.

"So tell us Makoto-kun, what is Anon like? You're much more closer to him than we are, so perhaps you could tell us a little bit more about him." Chisato proposed an idea.

"Under one condition, Makoto is fine~" I replied.

Hey, if I can call her just Chisato, it's only fair for her to call me just Makoto, right?

Maya  prepared some snacks and tea for us before I started my little story telling.

"Anon is a nice guy despite his looks. Well, I guess it'd be more fair to call it his glares than looks right? He may look like he was born to kill and avenge his father's death, but no. His father is alive. And he kinda just looked that way due to genetics.

But actually, Anon is a super nice and kind person! He saved Aya-san despite his arm slightly in danger. He didn't care what would happen to him or his arm and put Aya's safety first. You don't always come across someone like that.

And even on days at school he would give me some of his food because he knew I wanted some.

Isn't that just you taking advantage of him??

When he began working here apparently, he had to adjust his schedule. He also took the effort onto trying to bump into Aya to safely accompany her here.

Heck, he's been supporting your fanbase as well. He leaves really great comments on your videos and lightly berates people that gives you hate.

And lately, ever since he met Aya, his face would just light up whenever they were talking.

He's done so many little things, there's no use telling him these cause he's just say that it's not a big deal. But if you look at al of these small things, it really adds up to something big. Don't you think?"
I said it. I've said all that I could say about Anon from the time that we first talked, up until now.

I've built the foundation for you Anon, to her friends atleast. You handle the rest, partner.

"I did have misgivings about him at first. I didn't want to trust him on the get go even though he saved Aya. But after interacting with him for a little bit, and hearing what you have to say about him. I find it that he's actually a great guy." Chisato smiles and told her opinion of Anon. It was a really good one too!

"I knew Anon-san was a nice person! I felt his bushido spirit!" Is what the despicable Eve Wakamiya said.

"He was nice to Aya-chan, and he was boppin when he hanged out with us last time! Now, I trust Anon even more!" Is what Hina had to say about him.

"To me, he seemed the most approachable from the both of you, so I kinda expected we'd get along already despite the way he can look at people sometimes. But since I found out about all of that, I can rest assure that Anon is a great guy!" Yamato Maya, conquered!

So like.... They all seem to had positive feedback of him. But like... How are those two actually doing as of right now?

"Wait, is it okay for Aya to be in a relationship with Anon? That is... If it ever happens atleast. Don't idols have this rule that they're not supposed to be in relationships?" I asked them. Since I know they must know this rule atleast.

If this rule applies to them, it can mean trouble for all of us.

"It's fine, as long as the public doesn't know about it, it's alright to be in relationships. That's what it said on our contract atleast. Chisato answered.

"I'm surprised you remembered that Chisato-chan" Maya replied.

"Well, it does seem like even Ms. Mio is om board with this whole thing." Hina mentioned.

You do have a point.

And now that you've mentioned it....

It feels like we know all of this and noticed all of these subtle things but....

Why does it feel like those two are so clueless?!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Anon's P.O.V

THUMP

What the.... No.... This can't be.....

What the heck was that.....

To say something to someone like at a time like this...

Aya is walking back to the studio now, but I can't seem to move my legs from the shock of the words she just said a little while ago....

I think....

I've fallen in love with Maruyama Aya.

.
.
.

Aya stops to turn unto me.

"Anon?" She asks.

Her faint voice from a distance, the curious tone. Her.....

Wait what the heck....

The next thing I knew... I was running towards her and....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I embraced the girl that I didn't realised I treasured more than my own life.

- To be Continued -