Chapter 6 - Your eyes

"Hey Aya" I approached her. "What is it Anon?" Aya asked."Is there something you particularly like about me?"

Aya's P.O.V

What does he mean by that?! Is he hitting on me?!?! Nonononono! I can't have that! I'm an Idol and intimate relationships like that is a nono!

"W-What do you mean by that Anon?" I ask him. "Well... Usually, people wouldn't last long with me. Especially girls. They either run away or make an excuse to leave." He replied.

For some reason, I can't imagine that happening. He's a nice guy.

"W-Well.... You saved me remember? I can't just run away and not repay you..." Wouldn't that be rather rude? And don't even start about all the karma it's gonna get me.

"You've probably expressed your thanks. I thought by now you're probably gonna distance yourself from me..." He said.

Normally.... I probably would...
"I guess... But I don't think there's any reason for me to not stay. We're good friends now see?" That's right! Friends!

"With that said, is there anything you like about me then?" He asked again.

E-Ehhhhh?!?! I thought I just mentioned that we're friends!?

"I-I think that we're better off friends for now Anon-kun!" I said. I really don't know about that...

"You're probably misunderstanding me here! I mean it as a friendly gesture!" He responded.

Oh so that's what he meant. But of course! What was I thinking?!

"Oh? Umm..." I don't know if I should say it or not...

"You probably liked something since you've managed to stick with me this long" He said.

"That's how Hibiki and I became friends" He added.

It was out of appearance?!?!

I don't know... He seems like a nice guy and all that.... He has a rather bulky build, he has nice features for a quiet guy. He did have a background on martial arts so I guess that says a lot. Actually... This guy is rather...

Hi there! Convenient cliché-san here! I'll do you guys a favor and.... Rock the train a bit...

The train suddenly bumped onto something, I was pushed closer to Anon... Our eyes met, my body touching his...

"Your...eyes..." I said without thinking.

"Are you alright? What about my eyes?" He asked.

What was that about?!?! I didn't mean to spit that out! But... I did mean it though....

I move away a little bit and hide my embarrassment.

"Aya-san?" Anon approached me.

"I-It was nothing!" I said as turn to him.

"Hey... Your eyes are really beautiful aren't they?" He said.

H-Huhhhhhh?!?!?! W-What?!?!!? Y-You..... Despicable!! Hdkdoaijxjejmxmsxkssmmzkdlsosk

"I....uhh" I can't think of anything to say after that remark! Aya Maruyama! Get yourself together!!

I turned around and whispered. "Geez... How come you can say that so casually..." I made sure he didn't hear it.

"What was that?" He asked.

"N-Nothing..." I replied.

Soon after that, we arrived at our stop and stepped off. I thank him for accompanying me up until this point. Though it's probably gonna be like this from now on....

"Hey Aya..." He spoke up.

"Y-Yes??" I said.

"Would you mind letting me accompany you home like this from time to time?" He said.

Eh?

I didn't think he'd actually ask me about that...

Honestly.....

"W-Well... That is if it doesn't bother you being with a guy that has demonic eyes for life and stuff like that..." He added

I smiled at him. I caught his attention.

"Please take care of me~" I said.

And we saw each other off...

Anon... You're such a nice guy... Really.....

(Y/N's) P.O.V

Gosh was that..... Nononono....
Well... I'm kind of glad that Aya accepted me to accompany her.

I stopped.

"Why....did I do that?"

The next day at class. Hibiki decides to invade my desk. "Yo! Anon!" He screamed from across the room. "You could've waited till you got to my desk you know" I said. "So what happened last night after I left??" Hibiki asked like a lion begging for it's meat. How can I even ignore this guy? "We just walked to the train station to ride it to get home. No more, no less" I said. "Aww you're no fun" He said. "What do you mean by that Mr. Fun?" I asked. "Why didn't you just take her home?" He said. "I'm a kidnapper now?!" I retorted.

"C'mon! Surely something else happened!" He said.

Well....

"I do have to accompany her home from now on..." I said.

"You lusty animal you..." He said.

"Oi." Yeah.

"So, have you asked her out yet?" He asked.

"Why would I?" I asked back. I don't have a reason to ask her out.

"Seriously?? You better watch out! She might get taken away by some other guy!" He mentioned.

Nahh.. I'm sure she has orders to not get into intimate relationships being an Idol and all that...

"I don't think so" I said.

"Pretty confident there buddy" Hibiki said.

Aya's P.O.V

"You seem to be in a good mood Aya-san, what's up?" Kanon asked me.

"Hmm? Me? Not really" I said.

"You've been holding that smile for hours now" Kanon mentioned.

"We gotta smile in front of the costumers!" I replied.

I gotta give them a great smile! A vibrant one! Especially...

Ahhh nooo!!! What am I thinking?!?!

I suddenly turned red.

"Ah! Aya-san are you okay?!" Kanon asked.

Kanon took me to the back so she could check up on me.

"Kanon, I'm fine!" I really am.

"You're red Aya-san! You may have a fever" Kanon said.

You're mistaken Kanon!!

"Aya-san....

Are you...

Perhaps...

Blushing?" Kanon asked.

"Eh?"

- To be Continued -