Chapter 25 - Talk

When everything else finished, the girls we're all escorted back to their houses by the agency. Meanwhile, me, Makoto, and Ms. Mio were all still in her office discussing some things before we head home.

"What did you two think of the entire evening? Anything you want to say?" Ms. Mio asked us as she uploads all of the photos taken by the official company photographers onto their website.

I gotta say, she does so much work.

"The evening was amazing! I don't think I can say anything more than that really. Even if we were working, we still had loads of fun!" Makoto said.

Why of course he'd have fun. At one point during the live, he was practically cheering and singing with the audience. I didn't bother stopping him past that point.

"What about you Anon?" Ms. Mio asked.

"I really liked it too! It was fun seeing them sing and play in such a huge stage as that!" I said.

I really got to see PasuPare at their brightest on stage, it was a really fulfilling moment for me.

Aya was uniting everyone. She probably stole the hearts of many from up there. Eyes were glued to her, heartstrings plucked by her, even I was distracted at some point.

Aya is just....wow

I was spacing out.

"Earth to Anon? You there??" Makoto asked.

"Oh sorry! Yes! Amazing! I was captured by their performance!" I replied.

Ah, but other than that... There was definitely something else that was bothering me.

"But Ms. Mio...." I stopped and asked her.

"I really didn't feel like we did anything....." I said.

This fact has been bothering me for quite a while and I still can't get it out of my head. I just felt so useless and as if I wasn't doing my job at all.

"That's not true." She answered.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked her.

"Because you guys were there, the fans were actually behaving quite properly. Back then when we didn't have you guys, some would jump over the barricades and some would even get too close to the girls during interviews and stuff." She replied.

Were the crowd really that bad?!

"And you haven't noticed but because you two were keeping the crowd in control, the other staff members were able to focus on their jobs more properly. You both did an excellent job even if it felt like doing nothing! I'm still thankful for that." She added.

I actually never thought about it that way.

"Anon here is quite the responsible man. He makes sure he does what he's told and he does it earnestly and diligently. If he doesn't, he'd ask for more responsibilities as if he can do those to repent from his failed tasks. Honestly..." Makoto said.

"I didn't recruit you both for no reason, I knew from the get go that you'd be great at this! I have a keen eye for these things~" Ms. Mio said.

"Well then, if that's the case... Then I guess I'll be fine. I'm looking forward to work with you even more!" I proudly said.

.
.
.

After that short meeting, me and Makoto finally got out and decided to go home. We part ways just before I got to the station.

I got on to a train where there's not many people in. Sweet! I get to relax!