Chapter 28 - Awareness

Aya's P.O.V

I ran away.

Why is it that I ran away?

I've always been facing my problems and troubles headstrong... When I wanted to become an idol, I worked hard. I got to where I am now with enough hard work and perseverance. Even though I was somewhat bad at the job... People still supported me. That's why I was able to keep moving forward.

I stopped and took my phone out. I dialed Chisato-chan's number and called her.

"Chisato-chan, are you free right now?" I asked her.

"Aya? What's wrong? Yes, I'm free right now." She responded.

"I need to talk to you, can we meet?" I asked her.

I don't think there's been many times when I asked to meet her to just talk about something I have in my head...or in this case....my heart.

.
.
.

Me and Chisato met up.

At the studio.

"Aya? What's wrong? You look really haggard! Did you run all the way here?" She asked me.

"I did... But why here?" I asked.

Chisato took out a brush from her bag and went up to me to tidy my hair up.

"Well, I was already here when you called me. I came to have a little practice actually. Just some solo bass and singing practice. But Aya, what's wrong??" She asked.

So I explained to her what happened last night until a little while ago.

When we decided to go on a little date, and that we met up and chatted for a while at the coffee shop.

"You and Anon-kun went on a date?!" Chisato gasped in surprise.

"I thought it'd be a nice way of thanking him..." I said.

"But what he said just...hurt me so much...." I added.

I ran away. For the first time, I ran away from something.

"So Anon is the type of guy that wants to fully support the person he likes eh? He seems like a really great guy. I hope the girl he likes knows this well." Chisato said.

"....ve.....im....." I said softly.

"What was that Aya?" Chisato asked. I spoke so softly she probably didn't hear me.

I could no longer hold back my tears and and embraced Chisato.

"BUT I LOVE HIM!!" I cried out.

"I LOVE HIM CHISATO-CHAN! I LOVE HIM MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE!!" I spoke out.

I cried and cried.

Chisato embraced me until I couldn't cry anymore.

After a few minutes... I had calmed down for a little bit.

"Aya.... I didn't think you'd cry like this..." Chisato said.

"I-Im sorry... I-It's just that.... This is my first time feeling romance...and it had to go down a path like this...." I replied.

He was there for me, even if it meant nobody would be there for him.

He broke the chains that was keeping me to move forward from that incident, even if he didn't know me all that much.

He doesn't think twice about helping me out.... I know he's hired and all that, I know it's his job to stay by my said and to protect Pasu*Pare but...