Chapter 36

OMERGAWD GUYS.

11k views? What, in the name of celestia is this?!

Celestia: Feels ;)

Me: Ohhhh... thank yewww.

Oh and P.S, I've been kinda getting a thing for these 3rd person POV's. Tell me if you like the Character's POVs or the 3rd person better.

\(^•^)/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person POV~

Sun drifted through AJ's bedroom window, announcing the sunny morning. Rainbow groaned from the light, and the fact that she had to clear the clouds. Although she knew she couldn't, from being completely tipsy by the end of last night.

She reached over to grab her lover. The orange earthpony groaned and smiled from the touch. It slightly woke her up. Rainbow cuddled close to her, the blankets messed up from last night.

"Its been 9 months since I was able to feel that incredible rush you give me in bed..." Rainbow half smirked, still tired.

"Shh, you." Applejack hushed, changing her position to face her wife. Funny, they had actually sealed the deal. 

"Get up lazy bones." Dash started to tickle AJ. In response, she giggled a bit, waking her up enough for her eyes to open.

"Morning." Applejack stretched.

"Morning my beautiful wife."

'Wife', what a funny word. Of course she wouldn't be used to it right away but it still was a nice feeling, being called something 'official.'

Dash sighed with a smile then rubbed her eyes and went downstairs. She grabbed something quickly and went into the barn. It was a mess, the decor were everywhere, heck, Dash had to even kick out a VERY hungover Berrypunch.

The party was obviously a big hit, and for some, a big mistake. Getting drunk makes ponies do some silly things...

"Pinkie would be proud..." Dash whispered to herself and she started to sweep some confetti off the floor.

"What did you say RD?"

The cyan mare froze. That voice belonged to someone she knew so well, one that wasn't supposed to still be here.

Popping out from under one of the tables was Pinkie Pie herself and Pinksmile. Dash just looked at the two mares akwardly.

"Erm, Hi?" Pink started. She stared at them for a while. "What are you two still doing here? Better yet, what are you doing under the table?!" Dash whispershouted.

"Listen, I can't remember anything from last night!" Pinkie explained. Her marefriend looked at her, struggling not to laugh. "I don't think you wanna remember..." She muttered.

Pinkie and Pinksmile got themselves out and sickly walked over to their friend.

"You guys should probably go home..." Dash suggested. The couple turned to leave, PinkSmile picking up a bouquet of yellow, orange and blue roses.

"Hold up." The newly wed called.

The marefriend's face dash with drunken smiles. "Yeah?" PinkiePie said.

"Isn't that AJ's bouquet?"

Pink smile blushed and Pinkie laughed. "WELL DUH!? I caught the flowers, remember?!" The excited mare explained, as if Rainbowdash hadn't seen it.

"Oh, Uh, yeah sorry..." Dash held her head in pain. She heard the barn door shut.

Rainbow stayed in the barn for half an hour, finally everything back to how it was. It was only slightly angered at the fact she had to clean it herself.

Why couldnt somepony help her? But she remembered that Big Mac, Granny Smith and Applebloom went to Apploosa to give her and AJ some time together...

Alone.

She walked into the house. Scanning the sitting room, dining, kitchen and halls for her wife. Rainbow only got worried when she realised AJ wasn't in bed etheir.

She sped out the front door, rushing down the path. Then she saw her, in the distance, carrying something.

Rainbow skidded to a halt, leaving a massive dust trail behind her.

"Woah, speed demon! What's up?" Applejacks voice cheery.

"What's up?" Dash repeated angrily. "What's up!? You weren't in the house, that's what!" She shouted.

Applejack looked down to the little filly in her hooves. "Well, I had to leave! Little miss overprotective! To get RJ from Twilight, remember?"

Dash sighed and gave into her daughter. She connected instantly with the young, blue mare.

Rainbow Jacquelin giggled as Dash swept her up and cuddled her. She was wildly in love with this foal, just touching her brought a tear to her eye, she and AJ were the most beautiful creatures she had ever met.

Time seemed to stand still. When Rainbow had the baby, she was way softer. Spoke lower an slower. The more she looked into her children's green eyes, the more she had to push back tears.

"Rainbow... are you...cryin'?" Applejack smirked.

Dash seemed to shoot up. "What?! No! Its just...liquid pride." She technically wasn't lying.

As they retreated back to the house, Rainbow got a slight chill.

~~~~~~

"WHERES THE BABY!?" A blue pegasus yelled.

Twilight got up from being beaten to the ground. She's shook and said with a determined face,

"I'll, never tell you."

Frustrated, Soarin picked her up for the fiftyith time and slammed her against her bookselfs, causing a few to fall.

Twilight kept strong however, even though with the bruises and small cuts all over her body.

Where was Spiderwhick?

The pegasus asked one more time. "Were.is.it."

This time the alicorn didn't respond, her being to weak to even talk. She just whimpered in pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys...I have no more words....