Promise (final)

1 year later (jimins birthday)

Jimin and Jungkook have been together for way over a year now and have only grown closer... they even had there first time together (if you know what I mean😉😉).

It was jimins birthday and he was turning 20.

(A/N I've just realised I never spoke about there age 😂 Jimin was 18 when they first met and Jungkook was 17 so only a year different)

Jungkook could not wait to give jimin his present.

"Jimin wake up" jungkook shook jimin a little to wake him. "What kookie" jimin whined a little while turning to his side "we are going somewhere now get up" jungkook said hitting jimins butt lightly.

When they were up and dressed they got in jungkooks car and headed for there destination. Jimin had no idea where Jungkook was taking them and what his plan was.

They arrived at the airport "Kookie where we going" "you will see" Jungkook said getting out the car and opening jimins door for him before getting the suitcases he packed from the boot of the car.

They walked into the airport and soon where on the plane.

They arrived in Tokyo "kook what are we doing here?" Jimin was so confused "stop asking questions you will find out soon baby" Jungkook told him pecking his lips.

They got in a taxi and headed to the hotel. When they were there Jungkook rushed them to pack there things away and again were on the go.

"Put this blind fold on" Jungkook gave it to jimin who put it on still confused. He was also a little sad as Jungkook never said happy birthday to him even though he knew it was his birthday "Kookie" jimin said sounding upset which Jungkook noticed "what wrong" "you didn't say happy birthday to me today" jimin said pouting "sorry baby I didn't even think happy birthday" he said kiss jimin for a few seconds before the taxi pulled up to there destination.

Jungkook helped jimin out the car and took the blind fold off him and jimins eyes instantly lit up "Jungkook really" jimins eyes started to water "Disney land" jimin hug attacked Jungkook "come on let's go or we will miss the fireworks" Jungkook pulled jimins hand.

They found a bench away from everyone and looked up at the night sky filled with the bright colours of the fireworks. Jimins eyes sparkled and Jungkook could not take his eyes off him. He took jimins hands and jimin looked at him.

"Park Jimin since the day I first laid eyes on you I knew you were going to be the best thing to ever happen to me, I love you and will until the end of time" jimins eyes started to water as he smiled "we have are arguments but they only make us stronger. This 18 months we have been together have been the best if my life and I would not change any of the time I spend with you for the world so park jimin" Jungkook pulled out a box and opened it causing jimin to cry harder "will you accept this promise ring and promise me you will never doubt are relationship, never doubt my love for you and never doubt yourself" Jungkook looked into jimins eyes "oh my god Jungkook yes I'll accept it and I promise I'll never doubt anything and I promise to always be yours but only if you promise to only be mine" jimin said to him.

Jungkook slid the ring into jimins finger and intertwined there pinkies "I promise" Jungkook showed his bunny smile. They shared a long passionate kiss and then hugged each other.

"I love you park jimin forever and always"

"I love you more Jeon Jungkook forever and always"

________________________________

That's it it's over. This was my first fanfic and I never thought it would get so much attention. Thanks to everyone that has read and voted it really does mean so much.

There is a new jikook fanfic I am working on the first chapter will be out in a week or two.

Again thank you everyone and I will hopefully see you in my next story 💕💕

Credits go to JaydaLee1  for some of the ideas I had in this story I would not have been able to finish it if it was not for you and the help you gave me. Love u lots 💜