It will be ok

Jimin and Jungkook where sat in front of Ms. Park ready to listen to what she had to tell them... well tell jimin.

"Jimin we have to go to court to find out how long jae-ho will be in prison for" she told the boys not wanting to call him jimins father anymore.

(A/N yes I did look up Korean men names for the fathers name 😂)

Jimin didn't want to face his father again not after everything he did to him and his mother and the things he did to Jungkook.

"Why do I have to go?" Jimin asked as he started to tear up at the thought of seeing that man again "you have to give your side of the story, and after your statement Jungkook might have to give one to as he is involved" Ms. Park told him "will that be ok with you Jungkook?" "Yes Jia that's fine" Jungkook smiled to her "ok good thank you. We don't know the time yet but I will ring you as soon as I know" Ms. Park got up and hugged jimin and Jungkook before they parted ways.

When the boys got back the the house jimin went straight to the bedroom and Jungkook followed behind hearing his boyfriends sobs. He walked over to him on the corner of the bed and sat next to jimin turning him to face him.

"Why you crying?" Jungkook put his index finger under jimins chin so he was making eye contact with him "I'm so sorry you have to get dragged into this, I came into your life and you have had to put up with my constant crying and flashbacks you should not have to do that" jimin sobbed not making eye contact with Jungkook "but I want to help you and be here for you when you are like this" Jungkook tried to convince jimin "but I knew I had a horrible life and I brought that into your life, how on earth can you even tell people in your boyfriend and be so proud... my life sucks" jimin cried harder "your life sucks... I'm in your life do I suck then, do all the guys suck" jungkook said softly knowing jimin does not mean to sound mean "and I'm proud to call you my boyfriend because I love you and always will, stop living in the past. Park Jimin I'm here now telling you that you are the best thing to ever happen to me, I don't care if you cry a lot or you had a hard life I'll always be here to talk or if you don't want to talk I'll be here to cuddle. Jimin... baby your life does not suck anymore" Jungkook intertwined his fingers with jimins as he finished.

"Your right I'm sorry" jimin said putting his forehead against jungkooks "don't be sorry... I love you ok. Let's get court over and done with and move on with life our life together ok"

"Ok kookie I love you to"

With that said they shared a long passionate kiss.

________________________________

Am I feeding you all well enough ahah💕

Imma just mention a few people

caitlynn27 JaydaLee1 PapaKait

💕 love you all