Walk out

It has been a few weeks since the meet up with jimins dad and Jungkook was waiting for jimin outside of the school when he saw a sight he did not approve... jimin talking to bambam and laughing.

Jimin saw Jungkook and smiled walking towards him but Jungkook just frowned walking to his car getting in and waiting for the confused jimin to get in.

"Kook what's wrong" Jimin asked curiously "talk at home" jungkook responded coldly.

When they got home Jungkook was not happy.

"Why where you talking and laughing with bambam" he asked

"He was talking to me in my last class and he was just being really nice"

"Jimin he nearly raped you" Jungkook was getting more angry but not shouting.

"Yes I know but he's actually nice and I think it was just him trying to show off his popularity" jimin was getting worried with how Jungkook was talking.

"Jimin no he wasn't he likes you jimin he will do anything to get you off me and if you both become friends and talk more then that could happen and I don't want that" jungkook said the last part softly.

"Kook do you really think I'd leave you for him"  jimin says a bit annoyed at jungkooks words.

"It would not surprise me with how you were acting before with him all giggly and close" this is what boiled jimins temper.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS JUNGKOOK. REALLY WOW THANKS A LOT!!" jimin shouted.

Jungkook then realised what he had said "no Jimin I didn't mean it like that" he started to panic.

"How can you mean that in any other way Jungkook!!" Jimin still speaking loudly but not a shout.

"Jimin I'm sorry I didn't mean it" now crying.

"I can't believe you, I'm out of here" jimin said walking to the door and going out straight away since he never took his shoes off.

"Jimin!! Wait where are you going" jungkook ran after him but he was already gone.

'Really jeon your a fucking idiot' he thought to him self.

1 hour later

Jungkook had been none stop texting and calling jimin while walking around the streets trying to find him with no luck.

"Jimin where are you" he spoke to himself still sobbing at how he reacted towards him "I can't believe I said that to him".

Jungkook was about to call jimin again when he felt something hit his head and heard glass smash, the last thing he heard and saw was bambam in front of him saying "jimin is mine back off" with that said Jungkook passed out.

________________________________

Shorter chapter hehehe I had to put an argument in there ahah💕