I dont want us

Flashback to when Ms. Park visited her husband

Ms. Park was waiting patiently to talk to her husband. She had the papers all ready for him to sign. She was so nervous, she didn't no what his reaction would be.

He walked out and Ms. Park gulped hard. He sat down opposite her.

"About time you care to see me" he said annoyed.

He looked down at the papers on the table "what are these?" He questioned "I- I want a divorce" Ms. Park spoke not looking into the mans eyes.

He glared at her "you want what?" He said angrily "I want a divorce" she looked up but not at him "I'm not signing these papers"

"I don't want this anymore, it's obvious you don't love me anymore you just manipulated me into thinking you do so you can get to jimin, I'm not letting you touch that boy" she said looking into his enraged eyes.

"I thought we were in this together and wanted to get rid of it" he said. The word 'it' meaning jimin made Ms. Parks blood boil "he has a name!" She spoke louder "I love jimin so much and I hate that I pretend to hate him for you just so you would not hit me anymore... that didn't stop you did it!" A tear escaped her eye and the police officer came over hearing the conversation to take Mr. Park away.

But before he could do anything Mr. Park punch Ms. Park straight in the face and the officer ran to hold him back "you and that little shit are both disappointments and don't deserve to be happy" he said out of anger as the officer pulled him away.

Ms. Park held her cheek and held back tears that threaten. She got up and started walking away "are you ok ma'am? Do you need ice?" A officer asked "no I'll be fine" she smiled to him "ok and just to inform you there will be a court trial to determine how long he is going to spend behind bars that you and your son will have to attend" the officer told her "when will it be?" "We don't no yet but you will be informed when we no" Ms. Park smiled with a nod and walked away with the unsigned papers in her hands.

She got her phone out to phone jimin.

"Hello who is this?"

Ms. Park had got home 'shoot I forgot to tell jimin about court' she thought to herself. She quickly got her phone to call jimin. She didn't want to tell him over phone so she was going to ask him to meet her.

"Hello?"

"Jimin it's me, you need to meet me tomorrow it's important"

"Mom?? Why can't you tell me now?"

"I don't want to do it over phone"

"Ok message me the details"

"Ok will do bye... I love you"

"Love you to bye"

She hung up and messaged jimin the details.

Jikook house

"What was that about?" Jungkook asked jimin "my mother wants to meet me tomorrow she said it's important" jimin told Jungkook. 

"Want me to come with you or should I stay here?"

"Up to you, I'd rather you be there though I don't like the sound of this" jimin went to sit next to Jungkook on the sofa and cuddled him "ok baby".

________________________________

Another chapter for yall 💕