Meeting the family!

It had been a few days since Jungkook and jimin became official, this was a first relationship for the both of them so there was some points when there would be awkward silence but aside from that they were happy together.

Jimin was in the bedroom making the bed while Jungkook was watching tv. Jungkooks phone started to ring, he looked at the caller id 'mother👩‍👦❤️' it had been ages since he spoke to his mother he missed her so he answered the phone.

"Mum!!" Jungkook spoke loudly in excitement "kookie oh it's so good to hear your voice I miss you so much" his mother said on the phone "I miss you to mum" Jungkook responded.

Jimin was listening from the bedroom... Jungkook spoke about how caring and loving his mother was and how she was nothing like jimins parents. Hearing Jungkook on the phone to his mom made jimin smile. He really wanted to meet her.

After a few minutes Jungkook ended the call and shouted jimin..

"Chim!!" Jungkook shouted from the other room not wanting to move from the sofa "yes kookie?" Jimin asked "listen..." jungkook patted the seat next to him so jimin could sit down. Jimin looked worried at the way Jungkook just said 'listen'.

"Right jimin I no we have not been together long but my family are coming round to visit and stay for a few days... I'm just telling you not to worry they all no about us and all want to meet you" Jungkook told jimin hoping he's not putting to much pressure on him.

"That's find kookie, you talk about your mum a lot she sounds so nice, like the mum I never had" jimin said with a sad smile. Jungkook intertwined his fingers with jimins to make him feel better.

"So when are they coming?" Jimin asked "she said they will be here in 2 hours... do you think you could help me clean around" Jungkook ask jimin with a smile "sure I'll help" jimin smiles back. "Thank you chim" jungkook said giving jimin a small peck on the lips before they got up and started cleaning.

________________________________

They only had another 15 minuets before jungkooks family got there and they had finished cleaning the house.

"Jungkook how many people are coming" Jimin asked "just my mother, father and little sister" Jungkook answered "can I just tell you that she is quite shy so she might not talk to your at first" Jungkook told jimin "that's fine I'm like that to" jimin chuckled "yer I no you are, it's cute though" Jungkook put his arms around jimins waist and kissed his head.

Jimin smiled but then started thinking "Jungkook where are your family going to sleep?" Jimin asked "they bring a blow up mattress with them, normally I have that and they take the bed but they said we can keep the bed as they don't want you to be uncomfortable" Jungkook responded "but it's your family I'd rather let them have the bed I don't mind sleeping on a blow up mattress" jimin said as Jungkook thought about how lucky he was to have a boyfriend so caring.

"Jimin you are so generous but once they say something they won't take back there word" Jungkook chuckled.

Before anything else could be said there was a knock at the the door. Jungkook jumped up and down like a 8 year old which made jimin laugh. Jungkook ran to the door and opened it "mum!!" Jungkook shouted as he ran into his mothers arms "ohh kookie" his mother started to tear up. "Dad, Mina!" Jungkook spoke loudly hugging his dad then pick up his little sister.

Jimin watched the happy family and thought how much he would have loved to have this. Jimin stayed where him and Jungkook where talking a minute ago near the kitchen and waited for them to walk in.

After a few seconds they all came in and Jungkook walked over to jimin "come on chim" jungkook said holding out his hand for jimin to take it, when he did they walked to the living room where Jungkooks family where sitting on the sofa.

"Right everyone this is jimin... my boyfriend" jungkook said proudly "oh jimin so good to meet you Jungkook told me all about you on the phone a few hours ago" jungkooks mother said to jimin hugging him "hey kid" jungkooks father said shaking his hand "Mina say hi to jimin" his mother said "hi jimin" she said quietly "hi" he smiled at her which made her smile back "you have a pretty smile" she said to jimin "thank you" jimin responded.

"Come on let's sit down I want to catch up and get to know you jimin" jungkooks mother said sitting down next to her husband Jungkook sat down on the one person sofa which left jimin no where to sit "jimin would you like to sit here" jungkooks father asked politely "oh no thank you I'll just sit on the floor or something. Thank you for the offer though" jimin said as jungkooks father sat back down.

"Jimin don't sit on the floor sit on my lap" jungkook said smiling holding jimins hand with one hand and patting his leg with the other "o..ok" jimin said a bit awkward while he sat down on jungkooks lap. Jungkook wrapped his arms around jimin when he was on and comfortable leaning into Jungkook.

Jungkook could tell jimin was anxious so he held jimins hand and gently kissed it them intertwined there fingers which made jimin feel better.

"So jimin tell me about yourself" jungkooks mother said smiling at jimin.

"Ermm" is all that came out of jimins mouth there was a few seconds of silence before Jungkook realised he had not told his parents jimin is really shy "I forgot to tell you he's like Mina.. just a bit worse.. he's really shy" jungkook said to his parents.

"I no just what to do" jungkooks mother said standing up holding her hand out for jimin to take it. He looked at Jungkook who let go of him and nodded saying it's ok. So jimin got up from jungkooks lap and took his mothers hand, she lead him to the bedroom and sat on the bed.

"Would it make you feel better if we just talk you and me for a bit" jungkooks mother asked jimin... he nodded.

"Ok jimin so tell me how did you meet my son" she said smiling "Ermm we actually me over snapchat, I was having a really hard time and he helped me a lot" jimin said looking down remembering the first time they spoke, he smiled.

Jungkook was in the other room talking to his father but he was worrying about jimin and what his mother could be asking him.

"You were having a hard time... why what was happening" she asked looking concerned "Ermm... well" jungkooks mother realised he was tearing up so she put her arm around hims shoulders to comfort him "take your time jimin it's ok" she side.

After about a minute jimin spoke "well.. it's a long story" jimin said "and I'm going to listen" she said with a smile on her face.