Ms. park...

It had now been a month since tae and hobi got back together and everyone was happy.

'Ring ring'

"Chim your phones ringing!" Jungkook shouted to jimin from the living room "who is it?" Jimin asked "unknown number" jungkook looked at his lovers phone confused "can you answer it for me please" "ok baby" jungkook answered the phone.

"Hello who is this?" He spoke "that's not jimins voice... have I got the wrong number?" The woman on the other side asked "ermm... no this is jimins phone I'm his boyfriend Jungkook" he heard a gasp on the other side.

"Jungkook it's so good to finally talk to you"

"Who are you?"

"Jimins mom ms. Park" jungkook froze then started to get a bit annoyed "why you phoning jimin after everything you did to him! And then say it's good to talk to me when your husband hurt me" jungkook said getting angry "jungkook hunny listen I had no control over anything that happened, I'm scared of that man" jungkook got confused when he heard a small sniff.

"Are you trying to play the sympathy card?" He asked "no Jungkook I promise I'm not, jimin didn't know this but me and his father used to fight a lot and he used to abuse me to but would not let me leave him, I'm scared of him that's you I did what I did to jimin. I hated seeing him get hurt but I could not do anything apart from act like I hate him so I would not upset his father" she sobbed harder.

"Ms. Park I'm so sorry about that, sorry for my language but that man is a dick for doing that to you and jimin" "did he hurt you bad Jungkook?" She asked sounding concerned "no I hurt him more I think" ms. Park laughed a little.

"Kookie who is it?" Jimin asked coming into the room "your mom" jungkook said and jimin stopped walking "w-what why" "jimin you need to listen to her... ms. Park jimin is here I'm putting you on speaker" "ok Jungkook dear"

"Mom...?" Jimin said I to the phone "jimin.. how are you? Are you ok? Jimin I'm so sorry" she started to sob again "mom why you crying?" Jimin asked he's never heard his mother cry and he was confused as to why she phoned "please listen to me Jiminie, I don't care that your gay and Jungkook sounds like a nice boy" she sobbed again "but the way you and dad treated me.." jimin stayed but she cut him off "he used to abuse me to jimin... I-I'm scared of him that's why I never stuck up for you and I had to act like I agreed with him... jimin did you really think I'd stop loving you because you like men I'm happy you found who you are"

Jimin was shocked "what do you mean he used to abuse you... why did you never tell me or leave him" Jimin questioned "he never let me" she responded and jimin started to cry Jungkook handed jimin the phone he had been holding and pulled jimin onto his lap hugging him tightly "mom your no lying right" Jimin asked "I would never" jimin put the phone on mute so he could talk to Jungkook "can I invite her round please kookie" jimin looked into jungkooks eyes and he nodded "of cause you can, that mans a psycho your mother seems lovey now we know the truth" jimin nodded and kissed Jungkook before taking the phone off mute.

"Mom do you want to come visit me and jungkook?" Jimin asked "oh hunny I would love to when?"

"Today? it's not really that far from you" jimin looked at Jungkook for approval and he nodded and smiled in return "Yes jimin ok text me the details and I'll be there soon" "ok bye" jimin said then hung up the phone.

He turned to straddle Jungkook and put his forehead on his "thank you kookie" jimin said softly "it's ok baby... I love you... so much thank you for coming into my life you have honestly changed it so much" Jungkook pulled jimin closer of that was possible "I love you to kookie and you changed my life more you got me out of there thank you so much for adding me on Snapchat and just being here for me" jimin finished and kissed Jungkook passionately for a while before texting his mother the address.

________________________________

I might have lied 🤥 idk how long until the story is over now that I've thought of some new ideas ahaha sorry 💕