Opening up!

"And I'm going to listen" she said with a smile on her face. Jimin really liked jungkooks mother so far so he told her his story.

"Alright... well. It was not that long ago I was questioning my sexuality because girls have never interested me and I'd look at boys in a way most boys would look at girls. It took some time but I realised I'm not straight I'm gay I like boys. I've never had a great relationship with my parents we never really spoke but one night when we were eating I told them I was gay not thinking of the after math of things. They started to hit me abuse all this happening a few weeks before I met kookie on snapchat. When he added me he would text me a lot and I'd have to say I have to go because my parents were coming into my room. I didn't tell kookie for a while I don't no how long" jimin started to cry as jungkooks mother held him.

"It came to a day I could not take it anymore I told Jungkook what was happening and he offered to let me stay here with him. I was so greatful. When I was running to his car my father came out and started to drag me out the car and he started to hurt Jungkook to and I hated it" jungkooks mother turned red in anger at what jimin was saying but she still listened.

"I tried to stop my dad getting kookie but I'm way to weak and Jungkook kept telling me to get in the car so I did in the end after I could not do anything to help him. Jungkook got my dad on the floor and quickly got in the car and drove off as fast as he could. We stoped and he helped me with the bleeding in my neck as the seat belt had cut me a little. When we got here he helped me clean my face and he looked after me. Your son is an amazing person and if it was not for him I don't think I would be here today" jimin had finished telling his story and both him and jungkooks mother were crying.

"Oh jimin I cant believe you went through that because of the people you want to love I'm so sorry and this just makes me really happy that I have a son like jungkook" she started to clear away her tears. "Was Jungkook hurt at all because you said your dad started to go at him" she said with anger "he had a few cuts but he left my dad in a worse state, so Jungkook won that fight you could say" jimin said chuckling.

"Come on let's go back to the others" she told jimin, she had stoped crying but jimin was still a mess, she shouted Jungkook who then quickly ran to the room and saw jimin crying in his mothers arms.

"Jungkook before you talk to him can I just say you have got yourself one amazing young boy look after him forever" his mum said looking into jungkooks eyes, he just nodded and then his mum left the room.

"Chim what's wrong" jungkook said sitting next to him placing his index finger under jimins face to make eye contact "it's just I've never had anyone apart from you obviously who listens to me like your mum did just then and opening up about everything that went on at home and how you helped me just made me emotional" jimin said still looking into jungkooks eyes then looking down.

"Jimin... I..I" Jungkook could not get his words out "what is it kookie" Jimin asked "I..love you jimin..I love you so much" Jungkook finally said "you do" jimin looked up at him "yes I do...so much chim" jungkook looked him in the eyes "ermmm well..." jimin didn't expect this "is it to soon to say that" jungkook said looking a bit sad "no kookie no it's not I just never had anyone tell me they love me" jimin said "well do you love me" Jungkook asked "I would not be dating you if I didn't" jimin smiled "say it then" Jungkook smiled back "I love you kookie" jimin finally said.

"It fells weird saying I love you. We normally just say I like you a lot" jungkook said giggling. They both leaned in and kissed with passion and love. This kiss lasted a few minutes then they heard jungkooks father calling them in.

They looked at each other and locked there hands together and went to go see jungkooks family.

"Did we just hear the first I love you" jungkooks father laughed "ahhh yer you did" Jungkook scratched the back of his neck "did you mean it" his mother said "I would not have said it if I didn't mean it. I love jimin so much" jungkook said before kissing his lover then they heard someone talking loudly "ewww get a room" Mina started laughing as did the rest "oi thought you were shy" jungkook said pointing at her "well someone had to say it" she said still giggling "your a little monkey Mina" jungkook said picking her up and throwing her up in the air slightly.

(A/n I forgot to mention Mina is only 8 so it would be easy for Jungkook to pick her up as she's short ok I'll go now)

Jimin giggled at the two of them then they all sat down again. Jimin was on jungkooks lap cuddled up to him with there hands locked together and jungkooks free hand around jimins waist. As they were all talking Jungkook would occasionally give jimin a kiss on the head which gave jimin butterflies and made him smile.

"It's late we should go to bed" Jungkooks mother said yawning as did Mina "ok night son and good night jimin" jungkooks dad said "goodnight mum, everyone" Jungkook said hugging them all in a big group hug. "Jimin watched as it all went on then Mina said to him "come on jimin your part of the family now" she ran over to him and dragged him by the hand to join the hug. "Night guys" jimin said before Jungkook suddenly picked him up bridal style and took them to there room.

They got into comfy clothes to sleep in and cuddled up in bed together. "I love you jimin" jungkook said " I love you to kookie" jimin said back leaning in to kiss him. They gave each other a few small pecks before they curled up together and fell asleep in each other's arms.