Scared to come out?

It was a Tuesday afternoon. Jungkook has fell asleep with his head on jimins knee while they were talking and cuddling on the sofa. Jimin was looking at jungkooks Facebook page.

It had so many pictures of him and jin on it, it kind of made jimin upset that there friendship had ended. It made him more upset thinking of the reason is ended.

Jimin looked down at his sleeping beauty and stroked his hair. He looked so elegant while sleeping.

About an hour had passed and Jungkook was waking up from his nap. Jimin looked at him, he was still laying on jimins knee when he opened his eyes and smiled up at his man rubbing his eyes tiredly.

Jimin smiled back with a hint of sadness in his eyes.

"Morning kookie" jimin said to Jungkook who was now sitting up slowly.

"Hello baby" jungkook said in response "how long was I asleep for" he asked jimin "only about 2 hours" jimin smiled but still looking sad a little.

"Are you ok jimin?" Jungkook asked a little confused as to why jimin looked upset.

"Yes I'm fine. It's just while you were asleep I was looking at your Facebook page and there are so many photos of you and Jin on it. It just makes me upset that the friendship ended and more upset about why it ended" jimin sighed looking down.

"Why are you upset it ended" Jungkook asked still confused "because you were best friends, do you not miss him" Jimin asked.

"I never really thought about it. Yes I think about him and the times we had together but I don't really no if I miss him" jungkook said taking hold of jimins hand which made him look up.

"Don't you think you should try and sort things out between you and him" Jimin asked.

"I don't think I can chim he hurt me bad that day" jungkook said.

"Yes I no but kookie if you think about it that day jin called me hot. Why would a boy say that about another boy if he was not gay or bi or something because I no if I was straight I would not call a boy hot" jimin said making a point.

"Yes I no jimin but jins never looked at a boy like the way I look at you. He's never seemed to be interested in boys" jungkook said starting to think.

"Maybe he's like that because he is to scared to come out and get treated differently" jimin had a point.

"You no jimin you could be right. God why are you so smart I would have never thought like that" jungkook giggled a little.

"Why don't you invite jin round and try and sort things out" jimin said holding jungkooks hand tighter and shaking it a little.

"I will thank you jimin" jungkook beamed. "Thank you... for what" jimin was confused he didn't no what he did.

"Just for everything. I'm hard work sometimes and you still stay with me" jungkook said making jimin sit on his lap.

"Your not hard work if anything I'm hard work. I cry all the time, I complain a lot even when I don't have to complain, I like having you around so I'm clingy and you have stayed with me" jimin said looking down thinking about how much of a pest he actually is.

"I'm just a cry baby that likes there own way" he sighed.

"No jimin your not. Yes you cry a lot but it's fine because I no what has happened to you and I no little things can trigger flashbacks. Yes you complain but only if I'm being messy. And yes you are clingy but it's fine because that's how I no you love me" jungkook said lifting jimins head.

"Jungkook you could have any attractive funny beautiful guy you want and u ended up with me" jimin looked down again.

"Jimin are you trying to say you are none of those...baby you are the most amazing man on this earth you are attractive you are funny and you are so beautiful I ended up with you because I love you and I don't want anyone else" jungkook said putting his arms around jimin waist and his head on jimins.

"I love you to kookie... I'm just scared of loosing you" jimin spoke up crying a little.

"Your so cute when you cry" jungkook chuckled "and jimin you will never loose me. My heart belongs to you baby" jungkook kissed his cheek.

They sat together for a while with jimin on jungkooks lap just talking and laughing about random things.