Visit

It was Sunday morning and jimin had just got a phone call from the police saying his father wanted to see him.

"Ok thank you sir" he put down the phone to tell Jungkook.

"Ermmm kookie... can we talk?" Jimin was a little scared of what jungkooks reaction could be.

"You ok... you sound scared" Jungkook looked worried as he walked to sit next to jimin in the bed.

"I've just been on the phone to the police they said my father wants to talk to me" jimin said looking into jungkooks eyes waiting for what he would say.

"Your not going are you?" Jungkook asked looking back at jimin with a confused look "yer I'm going... they have told me he will be on the other side of a glass wall and we will hear each other through a phone and there will be police men in there with us" jimin said biting his nails in the process.

"Why do you have to go" jungkook said pulling jimins hand away from his mouth to stop him biting his nails. "I don't have to go... I'm choosing to go" jimin then looked down seeing jungkooks mood change from confusion to disbelief "you are choosing to go visit a man that hurt you... hurt me... hurt us" jungkook said even more confused than before.

"I just want to no what he has to say"

"What if he try's to hurt you though"

"I said there is a wall between us and there are police men there in the room with us"

"Jimin I don't want you to go" jungkook said standing up. Jimin has his head down not wanting to see jungkooks expression... he sounded annoyed.

"Kook I only want to no what he has to say then I'll never see him again... I don't want to see him again"

"Then why you going!" Jungkook spoke loudly this time but not shouting, this still made jimin jump though.

"I told you I just want to no what he has to say... what if it's serious that's why the police called"

"No jimin he's probably going to make up petty excuses to try and make you forgive him and bail him out!"

"I'm not going to do that though" jimin felt tears threatening. Jungkook never spoke loudly like this.

"Your not going jimin" jungkook said a bit softer "why can't I go though?" Jimin questioned "BECAUSE I DON'T WANT YOU TO GO AND DO SOMETHING STUPID THAT COULD END UP HURTING YOU!!" This time Jungkook shouted loud which made jimin start to cry... sobs coming from his mouth as he stood up and walked past Jungkook.

'Wtf kook why did you just shout at him' Jungkook thought to himself.

Jimin was right by the door with his shoes on about to walk out.

"Jimin where you going" jungkook went running after him grabbing his arm... jimin shrugged his hand off and faced him seeing jimin crying was something Jungkook hated but this time even more because it was because of him.

"I can't do this Jungkook... you no my past I told you everything, why would you shout at me like that" jimin said though sobs.

"Jimin I'm so sorry I should not have done that, please stay... please don't leave me" Jungkook started to cry now.

"Jimin I love you and I would never do anything to hurt you I was just not thinking straight and I was worried and I just don't want you to go alone I love you to much to let anything even become close to hurting you"

"Jungkook you no I love you more than anything" jimin said taking Jungkooks hand "but you could have just asked to come with me  you just won't be aloud in the room when I talk to him"  jimin smiled at his lover softly.

"Jimin please don't leave me I'm sorry" jungkook sobbed hugging jimin putting his head on jimins shoulder "Kookie I'm not going to leave you"

"But you said you can't do this"

"Yes I can't do this as in arguing and being shouted at" at this point jimin had stopped crying "I no it wasn't really an argument but it's the closest we have ever been to one"

"So your not going to leave me"

"Never... kookie I was just going to go for a walk to calm down and let you calm down to"

Jungkook pulled away from the hug to look into his boyfriends beautiful eyes before giving a soft kiss on the lips wrapping his arms around jimin and picking him up so jimin could wrap his legs around jungkooks waist and his arms around his neck.

They pulled away for air "I'm sorry baby I won't let it happen again" jungkook said softly looking into the smallers eyes "it's ok kookie" jimin smiled also looking into jungnkooks eyes before blushing.

"I love you jiminie. More than life itself"

"I love you to jungkookie... I don't think I'd be here today if it was not for you" jimin said back before leaning in to kiss his lover again.

_____________________________
Updating a few hours early coz I can 😂

I've been practicing my Korean
사랑해 😍
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 🤣

Thank you everyone for reading💕