Sleepover pt 1

Everyone was now at jimins and jungkooks place.

Yoongi and jin sat on the floor, jimin and Jungkook were cuddled into the sofa together, namjoon was sat on the other side of  Jungkook whole tae and hobi were fighting over who got to sit on the one person sofa... tae won and hobi just sat on him.

"Kookie are they just friends?" Jimin whispered to Jungkook "no... it's hard to explain" jungkook whispered back "can you tell me later?" Jimin asked with a curious look on his face "cause I can baby" Jungkook kissed his head and they joined the conversation there friends were having.

_______________________________

After about 4 hours of all the boys just laughing and watching a movie they decided to find places to sleep. There were not actually going to bed but just thought they would lay all there stuff they had brought, jimins and jungkook thought they would sleep in the living room with the rest of the boys so they put there bed cover on the sofa and calmed that spot.

Tae and hobi found a spot on front of the sofa and decided they would sleep there. Yoongi set his things down behind the sofa and namjoon took the one person sofa. This left jin just stood with his things in his hands looking arounf until he heard a voice.

"Jin do you want to sleep here with me?" Namjoon asked him..."I think it's a bit to small for us both" jin said back. Jungkook heard there conversation and spoke up "do you guys want to sleep on the big sofa and me and jimin will sleep there he is small enough so he can just sit in my lap" Jungkook told them and jimin nodded to hint he was ok with that to.

"Is that ok with you jin" namjoon stood straight and took jins hand lightly which made jin blush a little and nod "y-yes" he stuttered out.

The 4 boys moved there covers and pillows to there different spots then sat down.

"Can we play truth or dare it's been so long" tae spoke "yes ok sure everyone sit in a circle" yoongi said to everyone.

Once they were in there circle on the floor... well jimin was sat on Jungkook but still in the circle they started the game.

"So hobi truth or dare" yoongi went first "truth.. I like to start easy" he responded "ok... when are you and tae going to be a thing again we all no you both like each other... you both have agreed you like each other but when will it be official again?" Tae blushed while hobi thought of an answer.

"I don't know... everyone knows we are working on it well apart from jimin but I hope soon" hobi smiled at tae who smiled back.

Jimin was even more confused now... they used to be a thing, what had happened? Was all that was going though jimins head until he heard hobi say jungkooks name "jungkook truth or dare.

"Dare" jungkook said with a testing look in his eyes.

"Ohhhh ok a dare let me think" hobi took a while to think of a good dare then it came to him "have you and jimin made out yet?" He asked first in which jimin and Jungkook shuck there heads "wow really it's nearly been 2 months... anyways there is no time like the present" hobi said with a smirk.

The 2 boys looked very uncomfortable... they had obviously kissed passionately but it never turned into a make out and they didn't want there first time to be forced by a game of truth or dare... they wanted it to be special.

"Can I have another... I don't want to put that pressure on jimin and we want to first time to come naturally and not as a dare" jungkook explained "sure kook, so ermmm... kiss jimin passionately for 10 seconds" hobi said holding up 10 fingers.

"Ok" he said then turned to jimin "you sure you want to do this chim?" jungkook whispered jimin nodded and leaned in. They were kissing passionately while the rest counted to 10.

After the 10 seconds has passed the two separated and jimin hid his blush behind his hands. Jungkook took one of his hands from his face and intertwined there fingers.

"You guys are so cute" they heard jin say which made them all giggle.

It was now jungkooks turn "namjoon truth or dare" he asked "dare" namjoon responded "I dare you to tell jin exactly how you feel about him" Jungkook smirked along with the rest of the boys apart from jin who just looked at Jungkook with a straight face.

"Well jin... towards you I feel happy and like I can just be myself... when you stopped sitting with us I began to get really depressed and I'm just so glad you are finally back with us, I don't no what it is about you... I just like you a lot... you make me happy like no one else does" namjoon was looking down at his lap to avoid awkward eye contact.

Jin smiled and lifted his chin up "joonie... I feel the exact same way about you" all the boys looked at him in shock apart from jimin and Jungkook as they already knew.

"Y-you do"

"Yes I do"

"Why are you only just telling me this"

"I could ask you the same... I was scared of rejection"

"Jin I actually can't believe this"

The two shared a long hug getting dramatic claps from the other boys. They broke the hug and saw tae wiping away a fake tear "that was so beautiful" he said dramatically.

The game went on for some time then they all decided to go to there sleeping places.

"Night guys" yoongi said to them all.

They all said good night in response.

Jimin was laying on jungkooks lap with one are dropped around jungkooks waist and the other on his chest drawing small circles with his index finger, while Jungkook also had one arm around jimins waist and the other playing with jimins hair.

"Chim"

"Yes kookie"

"I love you"

"I love you to"

Jimin looked up to him quickly and gave him a small peck on the lips then Jungkook covered them with the cover and they both drift off to sleep along with the rest of the boys.