Sleepover pt2 (namjin)

Jimin was the first to wake up, he reached over to get his phone off the table next the seat slowly so he didn't wake up Jungkook.

It didn't work as jimin nearly fell from jungkooks hold but Jungkook was quick to catch him.

"Are you ok?" jungkook said tiredly pulling jimin back onto him "yes I'm fine just a bit clumsy" jimin chuckled a little "Yes jimin I've noticed your clumsy, I will never forget that time a few days after we got together I was annoying you putting my hand on your face and you slapping it then I moved it and you slapped your face" jungkook reminded jimin laughing while jimin just smiled.

"That was not me being clumsy that was you being mean... and that really hurt, I hit myself right on the nose" jimin whined.

"Well at least I gave it kisses better didn't I jiminie" jungkook said kissing jimins head... jimin just nodded and reached for his phone again the check the time '10:37am' it read.

"Should we wake them up" Jimin asked.

"I used to do this all the time come on I'll show you" jungkook said as both him and jimin got up and walked to the bedroom.

Jungkook was looking around for something then after a few minutes found it "here it is!" He spoke loudly.

He held up a whistle in front of jimins face "should we go wake them up then?" Jungkook asked "your so mean kookie" jimin laughed intertwining his fingers with his lovers and smiling up at him "I know just terrible I am" They both laughed then walked out the room ready to wake up the rest.

He walked up behind the sofa where jin and namjoon were since it was closer to the rest of them "3...2...1" jungkook said to jimin before blowing the whistle as loud as he could causing the 5 boys to wake up in shock and causing tae to scream a little.

"Rise and shine butt heads" jungkook said acting like a child making jimin laugh "seriously kook I thought you said you would stop doing that" hobi told him rubbing his eyes.

"I lied soz"

"Did you just 'soz' me"

"Yup"

Hobi was about to say something else when he felt a pair of arms around him... he smiled knowing it was tae and calmed down a little.

"God guys just get back together already, why have you left it so long?" Jin asked sitting up from namjoons hold with a blush seeing they were cuddling all night.

"He's just not ready. I get it I fucked up I should not have let that girl do what she did, I understand if it takes him a while to be ready...but I'll wait" tae said the last part quietly but everyone still heard him and made sounds like 'awwww' and 'so cute' causing hobi to blush a little.

"I told jimin what happened last night by the way... I hope you don't mind and I know it's not my thing to tell but he was just curious" Jungkook told both hobi and tae "it's ok kook, I would have been to awkward talking about it anyways so thank you" hobi said to Jungkook "yer same here I don't really like talking about it" tae said with hobi nodding in agreement.

"So what's the plan for today gu-YOONGI WAKE THE FUCK UP" Jungkook shouted over to yoongi who then shot up hugging his pillow causing everyone to laugh at him.

"Can we go to the park we always used to go to" namjoon asked the others "it's been so long yes let's go" jin agreed along with the others including jimin.

Jimin and Jungkook were in a car with jin with namjoon driving and yoongi with hobi with tae driving.

When they got to the park they went to sit by the tree they always used to sit by and just chat.

It was now 1:15pm they have been there for about 2 hours just talking when namjoon asked for everyone's attention and turned to jin taking his hands.

"Jin I know things have been tuff and things have happened but to me you are the most amazing person in the world and I would never change you for anything or anyone" namjoon spoke while jin's eyes started to water.

"I know I'm not great and not as attractive as other men but I need to ask you this question" he continued jin now crying "jin will you be my boyfriend?" Namjoon looked into jins eyes and wiped his tears away with his thumb "what the actual hell... YES yes yes namjoon" jin said hug attacking namjoon who hugged back.

All the other boys were clapping and cheering being a bit extra.

After there long day at the park the boys went back to jimins and jungkooks place to get there stuff then left for there homes.

Jimin and Jungkook were laying in bed watching a movie on jungkooks lap top.

"Jimin..." jungkook said as jimin looked up at him "hummm" jimin did in response "I love you" jungkook said blushing a little as they had not said it yet today "I love you to kookie".

With that said jimin climbed on top of Jungkook and kissed him softly for a while occasionally running his hand though jungkooks hair while jungkooks hands were on jimins waist. When jimin pulled away for air he laid down on him and falling asleep in his hold after a while Jungkook fell asleep to and they both rested.

________________________________

Still can't get over the fact this book has 2000+ views thank you everyone so much for the support.

Just incase anyone is wondering I'll be posting every Sunday and maybe other days if I have ideas but there will definitely be an update every Sunday💕