Answers

A few days later

Jimin was sat on the sofa playing on his phone when he heard a knock on the door "Jungkook someone's at the door!" Jimin spoke loudly so Jungkook could hear him from the kitchen "please can you get it for me" Jungkook responded as he walked to the kitchen door way.

Jimin nodded and walked to the front door. He opened the door and looked into the face of someone he recognised "hello..." jimin said looking at the man "hi, I'm Jin, can I come in" Jin asked politely "ermmm...sure"

Jimin let him in then ran to the kitchen "Jungkook Jin is here..." jimin told him slightly worried "wait...what...who!!" Jungkook said confused "Jin really...w..why" Jungkook said both confused and curious.

He saw jimin was worried so he took his hand and walked out the kitchen, he walked to the living room and saw Jin sat on his sofa looking nervous "Jin..." Jungkook spoke still holding onto jimin "Jungkook!" Jin said running to Jungkook and hugging him which made jimin back off a bit "I've missed you so much Jungkook"

Jungkook didn't hug him back as he was confused, "Jin why are you here" Jungkook asked and he pushed him away slightly "why should I not be here...who's this" Jin said smiling and looking at jimin.

After a few seconds of silence jimin spoke "I'm jimin" he said smiling back at Jin "oh...so your the guy that's been all over jungkooks snapchat" Jin said looking jimin up and down "your hot" Jin told jimin.

"JIN!!!" Jungkook said getting angry, "what he is" Jin looked at Jungkook shocked because of his response. Jungkook could see jimin was feeling awkward so he pulled him into a hug to make him feel better.

"Jin why are you here" Jungkook said losing his patience as he let one arm fall from jimin and put one arm around his shoulder.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry for leaving you, it was a shitty move to do as your best friend" Jin spoke looking down "you have only just realised that....Jin it's been months since that happened" Jungkook spoke in a loud tone.

"Jungkook please can I just speak to you...alone" Jin said looking Jungkook in the eyes. "Whatever...one second" Jungkook took jimin by the waist, turned him around and walked to the bedroom.

"Sorry jimin I really am but please can you stay here for a few minutes" Jungkook said as his eyes started to water "why do you look like your about to cry" jimin looked at him worried "it's just Jin...I need so many answers" Jungkook told him "I understand...good luck kookie" jimin said standing on his toes to give Jungkook a kiss on the cheek. Jungkook laughed as jimin stood back on his flat feet.

The gave each other one last hug before Jungkook walked out the room to speak to Jin.

"Right tell me...I need answers" Jungkook said looking at Jin who was leaning agains the sofa "listen Jungkook....the only reasons I stopped talking to you is because I found new friends...friends that understand me" Jin said looking at the floor "wait what...I didn't understand you...what's that supposed to mean" Jungkook started to talked louder "it's just things people like you would not understand"

"PEOPLE LIKE ME!!" Jungkook started shouting "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN" Jin jumped as Jungkook shouted "YOUR GAY JUNGKOOK. PEOPLE WERE MAKING FUN OF ME BECAUSE I HUNG AROUND WITH YOU!!" Jin starting to raise his voice now "WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ME NOT UNDERSTANDING YOU AND THEY DO" at this point Jungkook was crying and shouting "THEY JUST DO JUNGKOOK"

"WHAT SO YOU STOP TALKING TO ME BECAUSE YOUR NEW FRIENDS DONT LIKE ME BECAUSE IM GAY. THATS JUST FUCKING HOMOPHOBIC JIN" Jungkook now red in the face tears streaming down his face.

"I DONT NO ABOUT YOU JUNGKOOK BUT I WOULD RATHER LOOSE A FRIEND THAN BE BULLIED" Jin shouted at what Jungkook said "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE JIN" Jungkook said pointing at the door. Not another word was said and Jin let himself out. Jungkook sat on the sofa and let his tears out.
________________________________

As all this was going on jimin was sat in the bedroom also crying as all the shouting reminded him of his parents and the abuse they put him though for the same reason as Jungkook was arguing with Jin for. They are both gay and no one can accept that only each other.
________________________________

After a few minutes Jungkook had calmed down and decided to go and see jimin. When he opened the door to his room he saw jimin sitting on the bed with his head in his knees sobbing "jimin!" Jungkook said running to jimin sitting next to him and giving him a hug.

"What's wrong why you crying" Jungkook said as the smaller boy looked up at him "it's just all the shouting reminded me of the parents and the fact it's about the same thing it's just brought back bad memories" jimin said though sobs.

Jungkook didn't say anything...instead he lifted jimin up slightly and placed him on the lap. Jimin buried his face into jungkooks neck and cried, Jungkook started to tear up as he could feel the pain jimin was going though.

Jungkook wanted them to be like this forever, always there for each other, he wanted jimin.

—————————————————————

Sorry I have not uploaded for a while just didn't have any ideas but I came up with this.

Hope that you are liking the story ❤️