Vhope💖

Taetae95 changed chats name to The cool kidz

Princess_jin- tae just because you spelt kidz with a Z it does not make us cool 😎

Taetae95- we needed a name and it was the first thing that came to mind ok

Princess_jin- ok then ahah

Taetae95- anyways can everyone meet me today I need to tell you all something...

JJKOOK- what is it?

Taetae95- just all meet me on that big field by Wall Street at 3:00pm please

Itz_J_hope- is everything ok??

Taetae95- if my plan does not flop then yes it will

Kim_joon- we will be there... jin I'll pick you up soon

Princess_jin- ok thank you love 💖

YourChim- me and kook will be there 😁

JJKOOK- sure thing

Swagsuga- sounds fun hobi want me to pick you up?

Itz_J_hope- yes please thank you yoongi

Swagsuga- it's mkay

Princess_jin- jimin kook how are you guys getting there?

JJKOOK- I'll drive us

Princess_jin- ok 👌

Taetae95- thank you all so much see you all soon

It was 3:10 and everyone was at the field dying to know what tae needed to tell them.

"Tae are you ok your shaking a bit" hobi said walking up to tae and putting his arms around his shoulders, that's when tae started to cry and hugged hobi hiding his head in the crook of hobis neck.

They stayed there for a while before tae pulled away and spoke up.

"Sorry to drag you all out but I wanted everyone I care about here..." tae said then turned to hobi "Hobi I know in the passed I did something terrible and I have regretted it since it happened I know there is no excuse for what I did and I should not have let her do it either even if I did try to push her off I didn't try hard enough... that day I lost the most important person and that's you... everyday since that day I've just wanted to run to you and hug you but I felt like I couldn't and now that we have that connection back I feel like I could ask the question I've been wanting to ask for so long and never thought I'd ask again but shit happens and I was a dick but hobi if your ready and want to give us another go please take me back and be my boyfriend again and I promise I'll never break your heart again"

At this point everyone was tearing up but hobi was in tears at tae's words. He quickly hugged him.

When he let go he spoke "tae... I'm so sorry for waiting so long... yes tae yes I'll be your boyfriend again god... oh my god I love you so much I never stopped loving you it was just hard for me" hobi cried again jumping up to hug tae "I love you to hobi" tae hugged hobi back also now in tears.

The other 5 boys where in the back crying a little namjoon and jin where hugging cheek to cheek and smiling at there friends, Jungkook and jimin were both smiling widely while jimin was on jungkooks back hugging his neck and yoongi was stood by himself also smiling at the couple.

For the rest of the day all the boys talked laughed and ran around the field then it got dark. They all went home to go to bed.

"I'm so happy for them" jimin said to Jungkook before walking off to get a towel "me to I'm glad they are happy again"

"I'm going to get a shower" jimin told Jungkook who nodded and walked to there room.

When jimin got out the shower he wore a black pair of underwear with a big oversized shirt that went down to his lower thigh so his underwear was covered.

He walked into his and jungkooks room and saw Jungkook shirtless sitting on the bed. When he heard jimin walk in he looked up "Hey baby" jungkook said smiling at his boyfriend and pulling him into his lap and hugging him tightly, before they got into bed cuddling and giving each other a few pecks before falling asleep.

________________________________

Finally an update sorry it took so long like 3 weeks ahaha. Not long until the story is over. Thank you for all the support 💕💕