Hospital

Jungkook was slowly waking up and taking in his surroundings. He was laying in a hospital bed in a room by himself.

He felt someone holding his hand and slowly turned his head to look at a puffy eyed jimin looking at his phone.

Jungkook squeeze jimins hand slightly which made him look up and smile a little at Jungkook.

"Are you ok?" Jimin questioned.

"What happened"

"You got hit over the head with a glass bottle, a lady saw it happen and phoned the hospital".

With just those words Jungkook remembered everything that had happened.

"It was bambam, I remember everything" Jungkook said looking into jimins eyes.
"Your not just saying this because your still upset that I was talking to him are you?"

"No jimin it was him I remember what happened" jungkook said weakly trying to sit up but jimin stopped him.

"No kook stay laying down"

"Did my head get cut or anything"

"Not majorly just a few scratches behind your ear and some on your head, you just got knocked out from the impact" jimin told him holding eye contact.

"So what do you remember"

"Everything. When you left after our argument I went looking for you and after about an hour of you not picking up your phone and ignoring my texts I felt something hit me across the head and before I passed out I saw bambam and he said 'jimin is mine back off' then everything went black" Jungkook told jimin.

Jimin started to cry "I'm so sorry about the argument kookie I never wanted to argue and I had no idea he would do that, he just started to seem nice and I thought I'd give him a chance, I should never have done that, this is all my fault" jimin said through sobs.

"Jimin how is this your fault" jungkook held his lovers hand tighter.

"If I had never walked out without telling you where I was going this would not have happened, if I never spoke to him we would not have had the argument"

"Baby this is not your fault did you hit me over the head... no" jungkook tried sitting up again this time with a little help from jimin.

"Where did you go anyways?"

"I went to joons and told him everything from what the argument was about and what made me cry in the first place"

"What was that?" Jungkook questioned.

"What you said to me 'it would not surprise me' kook I'd never leave you for him I don't even like him anymore as a person and in general"

"Jimin... baby I'm so sorry for saying that you no I never meant to say it I was just mad and upset"

"I thought you were going to leave me" jimin sobbed harder.

"Jimin I could never leave you, I love you to much to even think about that" jungkook said pulling jimin onto the hospital bed with him. They sat there for a while just hugging while jimin calmed down his crying.

"Jimin... I love you"

"I love you to... oh by the way you can come home tomorrow" jimin smiled.

"Good I hate this place" they both laughed and were happy everything in the argument was behind them.

________________________________

4K omg thank you everyone who is reading I really do appreciate it. Please keep reading and voting💕

I got my nose pierced 2 days ago (Friday 29th March) bloody hurt 😂😂