Baby❤️

It had been 3 days after the arrest of jimins father and it was time for jungkooks family to leave.

"Bye mum I'll miss you" jungkook said crying on his mothers shoulder "bye son" she said back. Jungkook went to say his good byes to his dad and his sister. Jimin watched them all have there family time.

Jimin saw jungkooks mum walking towards him, she embraced him in a warm hug along with a kiss on the cheek "bye jimin it's been a pleasure to meet you" she said smiling at him. He smiled back "bye thank you for helping me with my dad" jimin said looking her in the eyes.

She was about to speak when jungkooks dad called her "come on let's go" he said. He held his out to jimin to shake.

Jungkook walked them to the door saying there final goodbyes. After Jungkook shut the door he turned to face jimin then slowly slid down the door onto the floor crying uncontrollably.

Jimin ran over to him and sat next to him in the direction of the door so he was facing Jungkook.

"You ok kookie" jimin said taking his hand and intertwining there fingers.

"Yes chim I'm fine it's just hard leaving them" jungkook said looking into the eye of his lover. Jimin rubbed the tears off of jungkooks face and pulled him in for a hug.

Jimin pulled away but only to be pulled back in but this time for a small peck on the lips.

Jimin was shocked from the sudden gesture but didn't complain.

They both stood up and went to sit on the sofa and watch tv.

They decided to put on a dvd "I only have horrors or.....horrors it looks like" jungkook said to jimin. Jimin chuckled a little at jungkooks cuteness "oh we also have Barney the dinosaur if you what to watch that" both of the boys laughed at the random dvd on the shelf.

"Jimin I no you don't like horrors will you be ok" jungkook said looking concerned "Ermm.. I guess" jimin said biting his lip a little. Jungkook picked up a dvd and put it on the tv. The two of them cuddled under a blanket together and watched the film.

Durning the first 30 minuets of the movie jimin had jumped so much he was now shaking while Jungkook was trying to get him to relax by holding him tightly and occasionally giving him small pecks on the cheek.

It was getting to a part where there was going to be a big jump scare and Jungkook knew it so he took jimin and held him tightly and slightly lifted the blanket over his face so he could not see it.

"3...2...1"  Jungkook counted down to the jump so jimin knew it was coming. There was a loud scream that made jimin make a cute little noise, close his eyes and bury his face in jungkooks shoulder.

Jungkook giggled at his cuteness and kissed the top of his head.

"1 hour later"

The movie had finished and it was now late. The couple went to bed after getting into their pjs and cuddled up facing each other under the cover.

"Jimin... I love you" jungkook said putting his head onto jimins and closing his eyes "I love you to kookie" jimin responded.

"I don't think you no how much you mean to me baby" jungkook said widening his eyes at what he just said "baby..." jimin said looking confused "sorry it just came out" jungkook said feeling embarrassed burying his face into his pillow "no no it's ok kookie..." jimin said making Jungkook turn his head around to look at him. "I like it. I just was not expecting it" jimin chuckled softly looking into jungkooks eyes.

They both leaned in. They kissed softly yet passionately for a few minutes before they both drifted off the sleep in each other's arms.