Sassy jimin

Jimin and Jungkook had just gotten back from the hospital and were sitting on the sofa together.

"You don't have to go to school for a few days if you don't want to" jimin told Jungkook.

"Nah I want to I feel fine... are we going in today we still have 4 hours left for the day" Jungkook asked.

"No we will just go back in tomorrow"

"Ok"

________________________________

It was now Thursday and the boys were walking into the schools courtyard hand in hand.

"Hey we all heard what happened namjoon told us are you ok kook" tae asked as him and hobi ran up to the boys.

"Yep I'm fine tae just a few scratches here and there" Jungkook told tae "good... anyways how have you two been since the argument?" Tae asked "guessing joon told you about the argument" jimin said looking down "he didn't say what is was about just that there was an argument" hobi said to jimin.

"Anyways we have been fine... better even" jungkook said showing his bunny smile and showing tae and hobi his and jimins intertwined hands "that's good. Let go see the rest of the guys" tae said walking back to where they came from.

"Catch me!!" Hobi shouted jumping on taes back wanting a piggy back ride they both laughed "they look so happy together" jimin said to Jungkook "yeah they do... they need to get back together I think they have dragged it out to long" Jungkook said looking down at jimin.

"Hmmm..." jimin said in response.

They were walking quietly behind tae and hobi until...

"Fuck no!" Jungkook said out loud as he saw bambam walking towards them acting like nothing happened.

"Hey jimin hi kook how are you both?" he said smiling at the pair.

"Go away bambam" jimin said coldly "why you being rude I was just asking how you guys were" bambam said acting hurt then winking at jimin "bambam why can't you just except that jimin is my boyfriend and he will never like you in anyway" jungkook said glaring at bambam.

"We are friends so he obviously does like me in some way"

"You having a laugh I never said we were friends yes I spoke to you but nah we are not friends and after what you did to kookie we never will be friends" jimin told bambam squeezing jungkooks hand tighter and holding up there hands "see this here?" Jimin said pointing to there hands "this is mine and kooks hands and you see this here" jimin said pulling Jungkook into a short kiss "this is love my love for JUNGKOOK so please leave and never speak a word to me or MY BOYFRIEND again, got that did it sync in I hope so ok good bye" with that said jimin pulled Jungkook over to where there friends were sat and sat with them with Jungkook dying from laughter.

"JIMIN YASSSS QUEEN" hobi shouted as jimin sat down in between Jungkook and yoongi.

(Sounds so gay 'yas queen' ik but I had to he's gay it's fine aha)

"Chim that was actually great" jungkook said through laughs.

"What I'm just sick of him trying to get me" jimin didn't understand why everyone was laughing "but jimin that all came from you it was just funny to watch because your normally quite shy and innocent" namjoon said while he was holding jins hand and jin was leaning on his shoulder.

"Well he needed to be told straight" jimin said smiling and hugging his lover "something you will never be jimin" jungkook said as the whole table bursted into laughter.

They all sat, talked and laughed before the bell went and they had to part ways "see you all later" jimin said as he walked to his photography class with Jungkook.

(A/N I forgot to mention Jungkook also takes photography... ok bye)

"I'm going to take some photos of you today baby, you would be a great model" jungkook said putting his hand around his boyfriends waist "ok" jimin giggled at jungkooks words. Then they arrived at class.

________________________________

Sorry I didn't update yesterday I had a banging headache and major writers block but here's the update that is literally off the top of my head coz I've had work everyday. Have not even had time to do all my homework ahahah oh well💕