Photography class

The boys have just arrived at there photography class and started to work on there group projects, they were working in twos so obviously Jungkook chose jimin to work with.

"Jiminie we should go outside and get some with the flowers" jungkook told jimin "are we aloud outside?" Jimin asked "if I ask the teacher we are" with that said jimin just smiled Jungkook asked the teacher for permission to go outside, which was granted.

The boys went outside to the schools court yard and went to where the flowers were.

"Ok chim can you stand by the flowers and do something" Jungkook smiled to jimin "wow kook your so good at explaining things you no" jimin said laughing which made Jungkook laugh to. Jimin chose a pose where he lifted one of the branches with flowers on lightly and put his nose to it and smiled. Jungkook went closer to him and clicked a few photos.

(Kinda like this but he has blonde hair  and different clothing also different background and flowers)

(Kinda like this but he has blonde hair and different clothing also different background and flowers)

"Then ones are really nice chim let's take some more" jungkook said while looking through the photos he just took. They did a few more before going back inside to use the studio.

"Chim chim just stand in front of them lights I want to see hope the picture in my head will turn out" Jungkook said making jimin giggle a little bit at how concentrated Jungkook is.

Jungkook turned off the light so the room was only this up stitch small bright lights jimin didn't look at the camera he turned off to the side. Jungkook took a couple photos then turned the light back on and checked them out.

 (Without the stage thingy in his ear)

"Wow kookie I really like that one" jimin smiled "I told you that you could be a model" jungkook smiled back and looked at the picture again smiling like as idiot "why are you smiling like that kookie" Jimin asked knowing the answer "because my baby is so beautiful" jungkook put his camera on the floor and turned to hug jimin while jimin blushed and hugged back.

When they separated from the hug they gave each other a peck on the lips and went back to the class room to get packed away as the bell was about to go.

When they got back to there house they both sat on the sofa and watched a movie. They had invited there friends around and were waiting for them to get there.

When everyone got there they all started to talks and laugh.

"Jungkook I have a question...how long have you and jimin been together now?" Namjoon asked "Well he has lived with me for 5 months now but we have been together for nearly 4 months... the 15th April will be 4 months so next week" Jungkook smiled and hugged jimin tighter.

"How come jimin moved to live with you Kook" tae asked which made jimin go tense which only Jungkook noticed "ermmm Chim do you want me to tell them?" Jungkook turned to jimin and asked which jimin nodded. Jungkook pulled jimin on his lap because he knew how this will end, with jimin crying and Jungkook there to calm him down.

"Namjoon this is why jimin never spoke to you when he left school by the way" jungkook said to Namjoon who looked worried "ok so about a month or two before I started to speak to jimin he had come out to his family and it didn't go well he started to get abused" the reminder of his past made jimin cry quietly while just looking into space.

"A few days after we had started talking jimin told me everything and I offered him to live here with me, when he was coming out to the car he got caught his dad started to beat me up for protecting jimin" everyone gasped "let's just say I knocked an old mad down to the floor and didn't feel bad one bit" jungkook chucked along with everyone else except jimin "so that's pretty much to story of how jimin and I started to live together and became a couple to I guess" jimin was still starring into space.

"Jiminie are you ok" tae said to jimin who then came back to reality "y..yes just I don't like thinking back to it and it's been so long since I thought about it" jimin said still crying. Everyone went over to where jimin and Jungkook were sat and jumped onto them forming a big group hug they all laughed before Jungkook spoke "guys I'm on the bottom and getting squashed" jungkook said a bit breathless so everyone got up apart from jimin.

"I didn't think Jungkook was a bottom you no" hobi said smirking.

"Ye I always thought kook as a top" tae said agreeing with hobi teasing Jungkook.

"Have you guys even done it yet?" Yoongi asked making jimin blush a little "no!" Jimin said from behind his hands also from the crook of jungkooks neck making Jungkook chuckle at his cuteness.

"Why you blushing so hard then" tae said still teasing them "because it makes me uncomfortable to talk about my sex life" his words were muffled so Jungkook cleared them "he said it makes him uncomfortable to talk about his sex life"

"Oh the one you don't have Jiminie" namjoon started now "Yes!" Jimin said loudly so they could heard him "Can we stop now" jimin said making everyone laugh at how shy he is "ye ok" yoongi said.

"Thank you" jimin looked up as was no longer blushing he just hugged Jungkook and rested his head on his chest while everyone spoke about random things before they all had to go "see you both tomorrow at school" jin said to them.

The two boys went to there shared room and got into comfortable clothes to sleep in then climbed into bed.

They were looking at each other in the eyes "I love you kookie" jimin smiled "I love you more baby" Jungkook pulled jimin in for a passionate kiss that lasted a while before they pulled away and went to sleep.

_____________________________

Sorry I'm literally the worst but here is an update a little longer to make up for the last 2 weeks as I forgot to update again yesterday.

I think this story could be coming to an end soon then I'll start on my other one "photographer"

Thank you for reading and please keep voting it honestly means so much to me because I didn't think this story would get to where it is now 💕